Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started watching it with my wife.

You cannot go a single episode without seeing tits so it's not bad at all. Highly suggest it.

Only took me a few years to catch on. Oh God now I can be grouped in with you...
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Sitting at work. Wishing I was prepping to go racing tonight instead

What's up in upsidedownland?
      Well it's pretty dark and cold at the moment.

But not much other than getting quotes for lips and shit for my new wheels since they finally arrived.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• wonder if i should get the MGW short shifter for the rx7 while the transmission is out....

anyone have experience with it or a good reason why MGW is good?

i currently have a no-name in it...

Comment

Just started watching it with my wife.

You cannot go a single episode without seeing tits so it's not bad at all. Highly suggest it.

Only took me a few years to catch on. Oh God now I can be grouped in with you...
          yeah i hear its like medieval softcore

i can fuck with that

<3

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post

But not much other than getting quotes for lips and shit for my new wheels since they finally arrived.
            are you still wasting time with a volvo, or are you still trying to unearth that r31

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              are you still wasting time with a volvo, or are you still trying to unearth that r31
              Volvo is sitting out the back with a cover over it pretty much ready for the new engine to be mocked up and the R31 is in the driveway in a million pieces with no engine.

Comment

Volvo is sitting out the back with a cover over it pretty much ready for the new engine to be mocked up and the R31 is in the driveway in a million pieces with no engine.
                very nice

Comment

Same here if it makes you feel any better.

What are you looking at for wheel hardware?
                  Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  wonder if i should get the MGW short shifter for the rx7 while the transmission is out....

anyone have experience with it or a good reason why MGW is good?

i currently have a no-name in it...
                  What transmission are you using again? MGW doesn't ring a bell.

yeah i hear its like medieval softcore

i can fuck with that

<3
                  It's pretty good stuff. Last episode I watched had two girls going at it pretty good.
                  Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  #projectcarhell

Do your neighbors **** you?
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

very nice

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Same here if it makes you feel any better.

What are you looking at for wheel hardware?

16"-17" lips and barrels for Autostrada Modena's.
                    Already got a quote for them and only $160AUD per half of wheel in the size I want.

#projectcarhell

Do your neighbors **** you?
                    Not that I know of, I'm not super loud most of the time, only if I'm hammering shit.

The struggle is real to find donor cars for the engines I want/need for the R31 and Volvo.

Comment

What transmission are you using again? MGW doesn't ring a bell.
                      t-56

the guy on here with the e39 with an ls and t-56 got an MGW
                      the ls FD rx7 for sale on here has an MGW
                      and i thought one more build on here was also running MGW

i hear it a lot and i wanna know what the deal is

Comment

im the first hipster with an LS
                        So you had one before it was cool?

Comment

• ^ yeahman.mp3

Comment

16"-17" lips and barrels for Autostrada Modena's.
                            Already got a quote for them and only $160AUD per half of wheel in the size I want.

Not that I know of, I'm not super loud most of the time, only if I'm hammering shit.

The struggle is real to find donor cars for the engines I want/need for the R31 and Volvo.
                            Nice. They'll look mint on the R31.

If your neighbors don't **** you then you must be okay so far.
                            t-56

I forgot about that. The FD for sale on here I see a lot, especially at local car shows.

Sounds like MGW is the way to go then. What do you have to lose?

Comment

t-56

Never heard of MGW.

I know Ripshift on a LS+T56 is alot better than the sloppy factory shifter.

But I don't know if Ripshift is available outside of Aus.

Nice. They'll look mint on the R31.

If your neighbors don't **** you then you must be okay so far.
                              Yeah well there hasn't been any super loud cars, yet.

The rears are going to be 17x12 -20 to -30ish 6" lip 6" barrel.

Trying to find a cheap 1UZ car and a cheap LS1+T56 car is a fucking pain.
                              Last edited by Neil; 09-12-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I forgot about that. The FD for sale on here I see a lot, especially at local car shows.

Sounds like MGW is the way to go then. What do you have to lose?
                                Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Never heard of MGW.

I know Ripshift on a LS+T56 is alot better than the sloppy factory shifter.

But I don't know if Ripshift is available outside of Aus.
                                might start looking around...

that FD is nice but theres one here for 18k and the only thing its missing is the FEED aero, wheels, and lows. its also an LS-t56 swap

Comment

Working...
                                X