X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 I think.

Comment

• Got hooked up on a new center console to replace the one the goddamn crackheads broke while stealing ODB's stereo on Sunday. Good thing I left it unlocked so they didn't have to break the glass. Also got some new B-pillar covers to replace the ripped leather ones, a glovebox handle, and a skidplate. All for free.

Sometimes the car scene is good people.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• people still steal stereos? hoped that wasn't cool anymore

Comment

• Ghetto people will steal anything.

Comment

• It was a pretty nice JVC unit. I left the car unlocked because my parents live in a good area and I just assumed it'd be ok. Go figure my mom tells me after it got jacked that there are theft gangs in Redlands now and that I need to leave my shit locked.

I think I'll just not run a stereo for now. Gonna probably re-route the air controls to the radio slot.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Semi building a 302. Don't know the first thing about building a motor or swapping a motor. So this is gonna suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Semi building a 302. Don't know the first thing about building a motor or swapping a motor. So this is gonna suck.
                You're in the right thread to commence raging when the time comes.

Comment

• I went to the nice part of town this weekend to jack stereos and some dude left his door unlocked. Shit was mad easy

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                    I went to the nice part of town this weekend to jack stereos and some dude left his door unlocked. Shit was mad easy
                    Hi. Fuck you.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

I went to the nice part of town this weekend to jack stereos and some dude left his door unlocked. Shit was mad easy
                      Jackass

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        You're in the right thread to commence raging when the time comes.
                        Yup. I'm gonna end up doing this at the ex girlfriends house. Should be sweet.

Comment

that sounds like a solid plan

Comment

Your swap? Or your raging?

Comment

ill take the ruckus things.
                              I'll take your money things

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Got hooked up on a new center console to replace the one the goddamn crackheads broke while stealing ODB's stereo on Sunday. Good thing I left it unlocked so they didn't have to break the glass. Also got some new B-pillar covers to replace the ripped leather ones, a glovebox handle, and a skidplate. All for free.

Sometimes the car scene is good people.
                              I saw that it got broken into. I **** a damn thief. Glad you got some free parts though!

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              Semi building a 302. Don't know the first thing about building a motor or swapping a motor. So this is gonna suck.
                              Just stick it in there and weld it to something. Done.
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Whatcha got breh?

Comment

Working...
                                X