Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you think you need a healthier sleep schedule, you start going to bed early and a week later youre just like damn this is boring wtf lol

Comment

• It pains me knowing that the Throwing Stars will just sit in my room until April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        nah i been on that too hard lately

been painting cabinets after work till midnight for the last week and a half and relying on caffiene to keep me awake at work. im gonna crash soon lol
        I've been doing the same thing lately working on my house. "Well I'll just put up one more sheet of drywall... I guess I probably have time to fix that light, too... Maybe I'll work on putting up more shelves now that I'm out here...

Oh shit it's 1am."
        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        when you think you need a healthier sleep schedule, you start going to bed early and a week later youre just like damn this is boring wtf lol
        My wife left yesterday morning to go to AZ to visit family. Last night I lived the bachelor life for the first time in ages and vegged out playing XBOX and drinking until 2am. I was all for saying "fuck sleep" until I woke up with 3 hours of it before work.

And now I'm in zombie mode.
        Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        It pains me knowing that the Throwing Stars will just sit in my room until April.
        You should just give them to me until April then, I'll put them to good use.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I've been doing the same thing lately working on my house. "Well I'll just put up one more sheet of drywall... I guess I probably have time to fix that light, too... Maybe I'll work on putting up more shelves now that I'm out here...

Oh shit it's 1am."
          makes me re-think getting a house to remodel. do i really want to be working on a house every day for the next year or more?

then 5 years goes by and you do it all over again cause things need refreshing or touch ups

Comment

• It's that way no matter what you do.

Our house was nice when we bought it, but I'm so fucking fussy about all of my shit so I can't leave anything alone.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i want to say im not really fussy...

but i mean it has to look good lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                imma reply to everyone on this page

wasnt your test yesterday? how u do
                Nah, tomorrow dude. Still studying for it. Gonna be so stoked if I pass it this time and can start working soon. ODB and the Golf need some love.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  nah, tomorrow dude. Still studying for it. Gonna be so stoked if i pass it this time and can start working soon. Odb and the golf need endless amounts of money.
                  ftfy.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Nah, tomorrow dude. Still studying for it. Gonna be so stoked if I pass it this time and can start working soon. ODB and the Golf need some love.
                    kill it man

Comment

• Good luck.

Comment

• wat is MLG

Comment

• looks to be some australian movement

Comment

• good on ya mate

Comment

• Big brembo brake setup for 600 bucks? Fuck ya why not
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• No more CTSV idea?

Got insurance back on the Altima, but was unable to take it in for smog. Gonna have to wait until Monday or Tuesday damnit.

Comment

Working...
                                X