Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man whatever you posted must be bigger than my rims cause its got my phone permafried

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      man whatever you posted must be bigger than my rims cause its got my phone permafried
      It's like 3" square on my pc.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        God I have the worst study habits. Good thing I didn't go back to school this summer or I would've been royally fucked.
        lol studying. i was at a meeting yesterday and 5 minutes into it, i caught myself wondering if I heard one word since the conversation started

on another note though, going back to college as a single guy is arguably the best way to be swimming in tail

Comment

• everybody else is in civics and geo metros, youd be rolling up in ODB and all the sudden, like a blind guy walkin past a fish market

Comment

• Nice.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I could listen to cammed V8's idle all day.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I could listen to cammed V8's idle all day.
                i **** to say it but some of my favorite domestic V8 sounds are often out of cobra and saleen mustangs. a new mustang in grabber blue flew by me on the highway the other day, and damn

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I could listen to cammed V8's idle all day.
                  nothing like a cammed out idle. My favorite. 427 cobra jet.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  i **** to say it but some of my favorite domestic V8 sounds are often out of cobra and saleen mustangs. a new mustang in grabber blue flew by me on the highway the other day, and damn
                  Noooo, 4.2 are bluh.

Comment

• ok so this one has roush axle backs on it, but still

Comment

• Not a V-8 but nothing will ever come close to the sound of a Rolls Royce Merlin

Comment

• nigga thats a whole different animal

Comment

• but shit man if you want good sound here beat this

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              lol studying. i was at a meeting yesterday and 5 minutes into it, i caught myself wondering if I heard one word since the conversation started

on another note though, going back to college as a single guy is arguably the best way to be swimming in tail
                              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              everybody else is in civics and geo metros, youd be rolling up in ODB and all the sudden, like a blind guy walkin past a fish market
                              Oh God, don't get me started on meetings. If I don't keep myself preoccupied in a meeting I will legit fall asleep. Heck, last job I had in Nashville I was passing out in plain view of our regional director while in a meeting.

And yeah, that's a good idea, except that a doctorate in my field is easily 80-100k in tuition (no bachelors or masters degree programs anymore in physical therapy), and no college age girl is interested in dating a 30 year old student. Oh and ODB is looking really fucking haggard these days.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Hey guise, you all are nominated and have 24hrs to light yourselves on fire or else you have to pay $100 to my Paypal!!!

Dumb ass chain videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X