Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well yeah that was the deal, he pays for storage and he can use it.

He has C34 Laurel in Japan, but it had a blown turbo and he didn't realy want to be fixing it while he is over there.
    He said he is thinking of bringing the C34 back to Aus, because it is only $2k to do so
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Morning bitches. Nice being back in the correct time zone. Feel like I can get shit done.

Comment

• I'm taking leave at the end of this month. Fuck it. I want to go to Tampa.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• In typical Monday morning fashion, I have a ton of stuff to do and don't feel like tackling any of it.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yo gay boys.

Comment

• one of our coworkers turned 55 so haven't done much, part from drinking champagne and eating
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I miss my old work, free drinks every monthly company meeting and then free food and drinks every monthly social meeting.

Then there was the motorsports group, which we met weekly for a beer after work, was always good to have a chat to like minded people.

Comment

• drinks are free

water, sparkling water, milk coffee, tea, coca cola, sprite fanta

hot soup

ftw

Comment

• This drunk dude last night lost over $250 from games of pool to a friend's friend lol... The dude just kept coming at the guy with bets and he got his money took. And the guy is supposed to come back to play today too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      I miss my old work, free drinks every monthly company meeting and then free food and drinks every monthly social meeting.

Then there was the motorsports group, which we met weekly for a beer after work, was always good to have a chat to like minded people.
                      I wish there were more like-minded people where I work. There's the safety/EHS guy who's a bit of a gearhead (loves hotrods, drives a G8, talks about muscle cars, etc.), a test engineer (Mustang guy, but likes talking about drag racing), and then there's me. A little bit of everything, with no real "stigma" besides the fact that I'm young and drive the most noteworthy car in the parking lot.

Whenever I hang out with my group of car friends, we sit around and drink and talk about car shit for hours on end. My better half and their girlfriends/wives just talk amongst themselves. It's awesome lol.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup guys. 2 rear wheels are polished and waxed. Don't really like the way they came out, but they will have to do for now.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          drinks are free

water, sparkling water, milk coffee, tea, coca cola, sprite fanta

hot soup

ftw
                          drinks = alcohol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          I wish there were more like-minded people where I work. There's the safety/EHS guy who's a bit of a gearhead (loves hotrods, drives a G8, talks about muscle cars, etc.), a test engineer (Mustang guy, but likes talking about drag racing), and then there's me. A little bit of everything, with no real "stigma" besides the fact that I'm young and drive the most noteworthy car in the parking lot.

Whenever I hang out with my group of car friends, we sit around and drink and talk about car shit for hours on end. My better half and their girlfriends/wives just talk amongst themselves. It's awesome lol.
                          There seems to be a lot of import owners or ex-owners in the IT/IS industry.

I think this is due to most IT people earning decent money and like fast cars which leads to disposable income getting spent on turbo cars.

One of the DB guys I worked with, he is in his mid 30s and he used to own an S14 Silvia back in the day when they were still expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Sup guys. 2 rear wheels are polished and waxed. Don't really like the way they came out, but they will have to do for now.

[IG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/andybob1001/91024EF8-4D1B-401B-AA7F-93FA129DEC3B-747-0000017F52C8F105_zpse8a4c864.jpg[/IG]
                            Dang that is shiny

Comment

• lol roman

those wheels look pretty good on pic, what u not happy about andrew?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Sup guys. 2 rear wheels are polished and waxed. Don't really like the way they came out, but they will have to do for now.
                                Those look awesome Andy, I dunno what you're talking about.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                drinks = alcohol
                                There seems to be a lot of import owners or ex-owners in the IT/IS industry.

I think this is due to most IT people earning decent money and like fast cars which leads to disposable income getting spent on turbo cars.

One of the DB guys I worked with, he is in his mid 30s and he used to own an S14 Silvia back in the day when they were still expensive.
                                Maybe it's just my field in general. I mostly deal with networking/RF engineering now, not a lot of "car guys" that go to school for that kind of stuff. When I was in school for mechanical engineering, half of my class would bump into me at car shows and sunday night cruises.

S14's are like unicorns now, it's almost impossible to find one that hasn't been beat within an inch of it's life.

Comment

Working...
                                X