Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit id take one. nothing stays nice, might as well take your 15 minutes while theyre watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      shit id take one. nothing stays nice, might as well take your 15 minutes while theyre watching
      Eh, it's not that big of a deal to me. Not into the popularity contest thing. it's like those people that tried to get into a shitload of pics in the high school yearbook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Eh, it's not that big of a deal to me. Not into the popularity contest thing. it's like those people that tried to get into a shitload of pics in the high school yearbook.
        my highschool's yearbook is all me

Comment

my highschool's yearbook is all me
          Did you glue a pic of your face on everyone?

Comment

Did you glue a pic of your face on everyone?
            i was homeschooled which means i was head of journalism which means i wrote the school paper and also did the yearbook. can you say MVP

Comment

i was homeschooled which means i was head of journalism which means i wrote the school paper and also did the yearbook. can you say MVP
              Homeschools a mess. I did that for a few years.

Comment

Homeschools a mess. I did that for a few years.
                Want to ask the principal a question? Walk to the other bedroom and ask yourself if you can have a snow day in the middle of July.

#nolimits

Comment

• Was about to go to bed, then I remembered I said I would pick a friend up from Town. Ugh.

Comment

• Mechanic will get my ECM Monday. I will most likely need a reflash, and if he can't do it then I have to take the car to a dealer and get it done.

Nearest Nissan dealer is about an hour away. I might as well bend over for the tow truck driver...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Mechanic will get my ECM Monday. I will most likely need a reflash, and if he can't do it then I have to take the car to a dealer and get it done.

Nearest Nissan dealer is about an hour away. I might as well bend over for the tow truck driver...
                      Aaa

Comment

• Actually going to work on the Cressida today
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Can't wait to see the tri spokes on there Dudeman.

Sup.

Comment

• Good morning, y'all.

Did some driving for Lyft last night out by the beach. Affirmed that rich, white, Newport Beach girls are my favorite people. At least when they're drunk.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Can't wait to see the tri spokes on there Dudeman.

Sup.
                              Yeah I really need to make up my mind and send them out to be refinished
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Yeah I really need to make up my mind and send them out to be refinished
                                Multi Piece? Three spokes? Lemme paint that shiz.

Comment

Working...
                                X