• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i know, phone informed me earlier
    lol

new house takes up time
    painting, such a bore

yeah, well i think i play less lately because i'm bored with the ps3 and the games i have
    reason i don't buy new games => can't play them on ps4
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Hmm. Reman'd NSX calipers are pretty cheap.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        yeah i know, phone informed me earlier
        lol

new house takes up time
        painting, such a bore

yeah, well i think i play less lately because i'm bored with the ps3 and the games i have
        reason i don't buy new games => can't play them on ps4
        Tomorrow will be a clusterfuck I'm sure. I don't mind painting, especially if it's in the morning. I'd rather be doing car shit, but that comes after being responsible lol.

I'm in the same boat as you, hard to justify spending the money on games when you know it won't transfer. I keep looking to grab used games when they're cheap for PS3, games I haven't played yet.

LA Noire, GRID, etc etc.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• Morning.

I gave up video games when my Xbox officially died after all the red rings. I miss playing Forza the most, dorifto.

Comment

• LA noire is different
              liked that one a lot

it's not like you have spare time with all that car fixing you have to do coco

ah nearly weekend
              no bosses, life is easy at work today
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Sup.
                Yo
                Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Morning.

I gave up video games when my Xbox officially died after all the red rings. I miss playing Forza the most, dorifto.
                Sup Coco

Did you have one of the first XBOX's?
                Originally posted by P78 View Post
                LA noire is different
                liked that one a lot

it's not like you have spare time with all that car fixing you have to do coco

ah nearly weekend
                no bosses, life is easy at work today
                I'll have to grab it and play it this winter when I'm trapped in my house lol.

Comment

• Comment

• or beyonceeeeeeeeeeee

hahaha errrytime

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Yo

Sup Coco

Did you have one of the first XBOX's?

I'll have to grab it and play it this winter when I'm trapped in my house lol.
                      I meant the 360, but I did also have one of those first gens too. I was supposed to even retro fit that OG Xbox shell onto the 360 guts, making it still fully functional with all the lights and disc tray and such. Didn't happen of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        I meant the 360, but I did also have one of those first gens too. I was supposed to even retro fit that OG Xbox shell onto the 360 guts, making it still fully functional with all the lights and disc tray and such. Didn't happen of course.
                        You got what I meant then. The first generation 360's were horrible. I scooped up a like-new last-gen model just as the One's and PS4's came out.

Comment

You got what I meant then. The first generation 360's were horrible. I scooped up a like-new last-gen model just as the One's and PS4's came out.
                          I bought one of the Microsoft Refurb 1st gens. Never had a problem. I read that the first gens has issues with the conductive paste on the processor heat sinks.

Comment

• That and ventilation was terrible. Most people did some kind of airfoil mod and that helped draw air over the CPU.

Comment

• wtf KK?

Comment

I had a first gen lol.

Did you get it for $100 anyway?

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I bought one of the Microsoft Refurb 1st gens. Never had a problem. I read that the first gens has issues with the conductive paste on the processor heat sinks.
                                I kept my Xbox apart for that reason for when I'd have to fix it again. Basically after the 4th time it finally gave out.

Comment

Working...
                                X