X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like painted gold watches

nigga, stop

Comment

• Yeah, if you use shite quality stuff. If you do it properly, it looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        dying interiors is like plastidipping, vinyl wrapping, and vinyl painting interiors. it looks great the first day, and then just turns to ass as time goes on.
        Yes and no.

If you use quality dyes and do extensive prep work, it can last. A friend of mine re-dyed the carpet for his 70's Vette, and it's still going strong 6 years later.

The thing of it is, you typically can't use the Advance Auto brand of rattle-can dye and expect it to hold up.
        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        like painted gold watches

nigga, stop
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I have to be honest. If I could find a way to dye the factory carpet in my Prelude red and have it not look like bloody hotel rugs, I would absolutely do it.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I have to be honest. If I could find a way to dye the factory carpet in my Prelude red and have it not look like bloody hotel rugs, I would absolutely do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Yeah, if you use shite quality stuff. If you do it properly, it looks good.
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Yes and no.

If you use quality dyes and do extensive prep work, it can last. A friend of mine re-dyed the carpet for his 70's Vette, and it's still going strong 6 years later.

The thing of it is, you typically can't use the Advance Auto brand of rattle-can dye and expect it to hold up.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I have to be honest. If I could find a way to dye the factory carpet in my Prelude red and have it not look like bloody hotel rugs, I would absolutely do it.
              yes, prep and quality dye results in good... results.

but for how long. it always looks good for a while, but if it is a high wear item, like a seat or carpet, your dye will wear off over time. you can touch up, or take care of it and it wont look as bad, but it will still wear down. I will probably dye my headliner one of these days, but that should be fine cause there is no wear on a headliner, so it should last.

i think the best carpet dying process is the one where you submerge the carpet in a bucket of dye for 24 hours or whatever. that sounds legit haha

Comment

• dam im hungry

Comment

• Soup and sandwich in 20 minutes.

Comment

What interior is ODB? I don't think i've seen any interior pics before
                    Lotus white. I've never taken a pic of it, cause it's always dirty as fuck.

When it's clean though, holy hell it looks baller.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I can't imagine having a white interior. I don't even like white shoes for that matter.

thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg

Comment

• Oh, shit really? I've never seen a white interior either haha. I can imagine it gets pretty filthy

Comment

• yo
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Mr Dave. I wanna get new coilovers, cause my springs are soft as fuck. What kinda rate do you reckon might work well with the Touring?

Comment

Mr Dave. I wanna get new coilovers, cause my springs are soft as fuck. What kinda rate do you reckon might work well with the Touring?
                                what are you running now?
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X