X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    I need to have some power run to my garage so badly. I'm working with a one pair of outlets which can only probably juice 10A.

I'd love to get 200A service and get some more 120V outlets, and maybe a 220V outlet in the garage.
    Why the fuck would you need a 200A service to your garage? Just run a 100A sub panel and go from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Sup.

Why the fuck would you need a 200A service to your garage? Just run a 100A sub panel and go from there.
      to run his car vaccum/buffer

Comment

Sup.

You misunderstood my good sir.

I currently only have 100A service to my entire house. I want to upgrade to 200A service.

That way I can do exactly what you said- 100A sub panel in the shop to run an air compressor, welder, etc.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          You misunderstood my good sir.

I currently only have 100A service to my entire house. I want to upgrade to 200A service.

That way I can do exactly what you said- 100A sub panel in the shop to run an air compressor, welder, etc.
          Ah. Makes sense.

I ended up buying the Square D Homeline 200A at Home depot.

Breakers are cheap. plus the bottom half of the panel are 1/2 breakers.

If it was me I'd pop off the panel cover and see what size the main like. if it's something like 4-0/4-0/2-0 you're golden to swap the panel. it'll hold 200A all day. I don't know about the communist republic of New York, but out here you can do your own electrical as a homeowner, you just have to get it inspected by a electrical contractor.

Comment

• I had a ride in a CGT yesterday. I am still smiling about it today.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mornin Kelly.

Comment

• Sup.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You still selling coils still kielan
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Good morning, everyone.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Ah. Makes sense.

I ended up buying the Square D Homeline 200A at Home depot.

Breakers are cheap. plus the bottom half of the panel are 1/2 breakers.

If it was me I'd pop off the panel cover and see what size the main like. if it's something like 4-0/4-0/2-0 you're golden to swap the panel. it'll hold 200A all day. I don't know about the communist republic of New York, but out here you can do your own electrical as a homeowner, you just have to get it inspected by a electrical contractor.
                      Already took a peek at the main line and the riser, definitely not up to snuff for 200A. The same rules apply here- you can do your own work, but it has to pass inspection.
                      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I had a ride in a CGT yesterday. I am still smiling about it today.
                      Who's car?
                      Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Good morning, everyone.
                      Damn late-rising west coasters.

Sup CJ
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        You still selling coils still kielan
                        Yessir.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also got a job offer from MLB, its a trial position, but I'm fucking excited.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking rad Kielan!
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Congrats dude.

Comment

• Hell yeah Kielan.

Comment

Working...
                                X