Clear All

• Good morning y'all.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Sup.

Sucks. Are the shifter bushings shot and everythings out of alignment?
      Not sure honestly. I could have sheared reverse although it's extremely unlikely lol. Whatever the issue is (and I'm pretty confident it's just cause something is fucky in the linkage), it's because I had to bump start the car in reverse and the jolt did something. All because I was too lazy to replace the starter... But now that the starter is replaced, I shouldn't have to worry about that lol.
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      No, please, tell me again how reliable your car is.

Sucks, hope you guys get it sorted out.
      Because one issue on 184k car on linkage that is original is so bad. No it's ok. I understand that you're retarded.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• man im starting to get really sick of seeing hardwood flooring in the back of tuner cars

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          man im starting to get really sick of seeing hardwood flooring in the back of tuner cars
          You mean you don't want your trunk to look like your house?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Because one issue on 184k car on linkage that is original is so bad. No it's ok. I understand that you're retarded.
            One issue? What about the starter you just did?
            Untwist your panties you little pissant I'm just busting your balls.

Also, never bumpstart a car in reverse.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            man im starting to get really sick of seeing hardwood flooring in the back of tuner cars
            Agreed.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              One issue? What about the starter you just did?
              Untwist your panties you little pissant I'm just busting your balls.

Also, never bumpstart a car in reverse.

Agreed.
              Two issues whatever, one is a direct cause of the other, as far as I'm concerned, general maintenance doesn't make a car unreliable.

I didn't have a choice, it was that or literally never be able to turn the car around.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                You mean you don't want your trunk to look like your house?
                its like... manufacturers put carpet back there, to help keep things somewhat in place.

you're putting polished hard surfaces in there, do you never plan on carrying anything back there, or do you enjoy having the entire contents of your trunk bang around from side to side as you drive?

Comment

• lost the house i put an offer on. kinda relieved haha

time to look for the next one

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    its like... manufacturers put carpet back there, to help keep things somewhat in place.

you're putting polished hard surfaces in there, do you never plan on carrying anything back there, or do you enjoy having the entire contents of your trunk bang around from side to side as you drive?
                    Yup. Although I'm a big fan of rubber trunk liners. Mostly cause they don't suck to clean.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• one of my photographer buddies just did air on his VW station wagon and an audi front bumper swap. did the hardwood flooring in the trunk too. being a photographer, he's going to be carrying a lot of equipment back there, even in cases, isnt stuff going to slide around?

im a huge fan of weather guard floormats and trunk liners. they last the longest, best durability, aaaand theyre designed for your actual floor layout. if i ever did hardwood trunk, i'd get a rubber trunk mat and have the best of both worlds

Comment

• Sup nigs.

Mechanic has a friend that runs a used car dealership and they're gonna take my ECU there to swap mine in their car they have.

I just want my car to be lit afire god damnit. My fam from NY is coming here to visit tonight. They last visited in Jan, and I still don't have the car running...

Doing my best to get the FA coils for my AE86 anyway. $1600 fffuuuuuuuu...

Comment

• deadbeat coco has no ride for family

all must pile into 4x4 cocorolla

Comment

• They're just gonna rent a car again. VW wagon again probably lol.

Fucking sucks that I don't have my car back cos they wanna see it on the wheels already.

Comment

• Anyone want to trade some cool shit from the middle east? Or just want something from here? On a few other forums ive traded some shawls/ headwraps, figurines, durkas, carpets/ throw rugs lol. Some cool stuff people normally dont get!
                              Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuu have u fgts seen the midget dude miata video yet???

Hahahaha daaaamn

Comment

Working...
                                X