This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Failed that rules and regulations exam. Already registered again, but it takes 10 days to process my registration, then 2-3 weeks to approve it, then after I've scheduled and taken the exam again, another 2-4 weeks to tell me if I've passed or not. So, IF I do in fact pass it this next time the absolute earliest I could start working is September. Maybe.

Fuck my life.
    Ugh. Dude that blows. Do they tell you how much you had left till you passed?
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Home Depot came through. She fires right up again! Now to fix my shifter alignment so I can reverse again.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Home Depot came through. She fires right up again! Now to fix my shifter alignment so I can reverse again.
        B5 S4: Turning drivers into mechanics since 1997.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Ugh. Dude that blows. Do they tell you how much you had left till you passed?
          Nope. I honestly have no idea what my actual score was.

As much as it sucks, I don't think my head was totally in the game the last time I studied for this thing. I was still having a real tough time getting past my ex and what all has happened to me this summer. I'm in a better place mentally now, and I now hav an idea of the shit they'll be asking, so I'll just buckle down and fucking destroy it next time.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Home Depot came through. She fires right up again! Now to fix my shifter alignment so I can reverse again.
            For being such a great car you sure do have a fucking ton of problems with your S4.
            Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            Nope. I honestly have no idea what my actual score was.

As much as it sucks, I don't think my head was totally in the game the last time I studied for this thing. I was still having a real tough time getting past my ex and what all has happened to me this summer. I'm in a better place mentally now, and I now hav an idea of the shit they'll be asking, so I'll just buckle down and fucking destroy it next time.
            And if you don't pass flip a fucking desk in a drunken rage and push the classroom into the woods.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Tamales, chile lemon Lays chips and one of my favorite Arizona teas. Yum.

Comment

• this is pretty rad

Comment

• I want to say I think they're pretty neat but I don't want to agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    B5 S4: Turning drivers into mechanics since 1997.
                    99 in merica.

Comment

I want to say I think they're pretty neat but I don't want to agree with you.
                      i know what you want to say lol

these things make more sense than the electric motorcycles, those are retarded. but a bicycle? hell yea. theyre light, super simple, battery lasts for 30-40 miles? and its a kickstarter company? and it has a headlight?

hope they come out with a mountain bike model with knobbies.

Comment

For being such a great car you sure do have a fucking ton of problems with your S4.

And if you don't pass flip a fucking desk in a drunken rage and push the classroom into the woods.
                        I've had 2 problems in the past 7 months? Shifter is out of alignment, really nothing major at all.. I don't understand how you can say I have so many issues. And one of them is a wear and tear item that you would expect to have some issues with at 183k...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• man i **** waiting

Comment

• derp derp derp

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• not much. went to one of my best mates funeral yesterday, and was one of the pall bearers. fuck it was hard :'(

going to gold class today to watch Lucy, never been to gold class before so its gonna be awesome

also in the process of getting my new daily beater ready to get a road worthy

Comment

Working...
                                X