This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siting a work man. Yourself?

The shitty part was my buddy with the miata rod haha No top (ended up chopping up a factory hard top for a little cover), windows, ac, hood... had some issues with a soggy filter. Him and his GF took it like champs though. Drove 1.5hrs both ways lol
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Same, digging up quotes for parts and pieces for the lab at work.

That's gotta suck, hour and half in the rain makes for a long drive. It kills me that some people are afraid of a little rain to go out and enjoy themselves at a car show.

A buddy of mine bought a blue FR-S the other day, he takes delivery of it today. Jealous of you bastards.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup homos
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup Kelly.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Same, digging up quotes for parts and pieces for the lab at work.

That's gotta suck, hour and half in the rain makes for a long drive. It kills me that some people are afraid of a little rain to go out and enjoy themselves at a car show.

A buddy of mine bought a blue FR-S the other day, he takes delivery of it today. Jealous of you bastards.
            Yea... the show was lame but the drive with friends was fun as always.

Jealous of our car payments? haha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Sup homos
            hey hey

Comment

• Not even a little jealous of payments lol. The only payments I have are for my house and my insurance.

I haven't had the chance to drive an FR-S yet, I'm hoping my buddy will give me a little seat time.

Comment

• Yo bros.

Can't wait for rainy season.

Comment

• Well don't build up any hype for yourself haha They are NOT fast cars. Handling is amazing, but the power is nothing to be impressed by. Kills me how awesome it handles and how responsive it is after coils and tires though.

Comment

• Has anyone else ever noticed that Tesla's logo looks a lot like a uterus?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Yo bros.

Can't wait for rainy season.
                      You shut your whore mouth with that rainy season crap. Summer can last as long as it wants to.

That said, yes rainy season is a fun sideways season.
                      Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      Well don't build up any hype for yourself haha They are NOT fast cars. Handling is amazing, but the power is nothing to be impressed by. Kills me how awesome it handles and how responsive it is after coils and tires though.
                      I'm not expecting to be wow'd by the acceleration so much as I am with the agility of the car overall. I'm used to slow cars, I'm the Honda guy, remember?
                      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Has anyone else ever noticed that Tesla's logo looks a lot like a uterus?
                      To me it kind of looks like a stretched out sports jersey or a thumbtack.

Comment

• All of my bleh
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Bleh for days

Comment

• It's raining!!!!!!

Comment

• The enjoyment of a shower beer is highly underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                The enjoyment of a shower beer is highly underrated.
                                tfs
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X