X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Love me some 510's.

In other news I told my wife about your 260Z and she didn't totally shoot me down.

Then I got the $10k quote to do a full tearoff and replacement roof on my house

So I guess we'll see how that goes.
    I was thinking of a 510 with a VQ35.

Well, the 260 isn't going anywhere fast. I'm working on house and wedding stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Someday you might get there with the Eclipse

Probably not though
      y u no dumpster pic

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Love me some penis
      shut up homo
      Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

Well, the 260 isn't going anywhere fast. I'm working on house and wedding stuff.
      i was thinkin pocahontas could drop by my place later and smell the colors of me breaking wind

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        y u no dumpster pic

shut up homo

i was thinkin pocahontas could drop by my place later and smell the colors of me breaking wind

Wow you're pissy. Did you go to Portland this weekend and find out your life can be portrayed by the mannequins at American Apparel?

Comment

Very cool. What cams did you go with?

I'm not sure if it's the same as most of the other junk I've worked on, but stock valve springs/retainers/rockers usually get chewed up with stuff that's higher duration/lift than stock. Curious if that's a concern to you.
          Stock, just getting rid of these as they are slightly worn for my liking. Also I have hydraulic lifters.

That being said the lifters are being replaced as well.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Stock, just getting rid of these as they are slightly worn for my liking. Also I have hydraulic lifters.

Are those just lifter buckets? So you don't have to worry about shims?

Comment

Wow you're pissy. Did you go to Portland this weekend and find out your life can be portrayed by the mannequins at American Apparel?
              american apparel chicks is where its at

Comment

I'll keep you in mind for certain. My desire to get a Z car grows worse by the day.
                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Very nice.

A local kid put some "stage 3" cams in his stock Integra and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't run 1000 miles later.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Very nice.

A local kid put some "stage 3" cams in his stock Integra and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't run 1000 miles later.
                    I guess VTEC never kicked in.

Comment

• It was slower than what it was stock and he could never figure out why.

"I disconnected the battery to let the computer adjust to the cams! My mechanic says it's just like adding a cold air intake!"

Comment

Are those just lifter buckets? So you don't have to worry about shims?
                        Correct
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Very nice.

LOL there aren't many real after market options for cams on these cars, most people will upgrade to 2.8 or RS4 cams, but those are really only for times where you want to rev out to 8k, and have bigger turbos that can flow efficiently that far up top. No point for me to do that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Holy shit I might actually be getting rid of the Volvo this weekend.

Comment

Holy shit I might actually be getting rid of the Volvo this weekend.
                            Quick get some plaid seat covers and seal the deal

Comment

Quick get some plaid seat covers and seal the deal

it would be nice to see it go, I could use the cash to pay the wedding photographer. then I'm only out 1500 for food and booze for the wedding.

Comment

it would be nice to see it go, I could use the cash to pay the wedding photographer. then I'm only out 1500 for food and booze for the wedding.
                                well arent you just a thrifty bastard

Comment

Working...
                                X