This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Damn. Thought it was in August? Won't be able to make it this weekend. Heading to Canada eh on Saturday and won't be back until Tuesday.
    No worries, I'll be showing up late and leaving early this year.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Back from the best 4 day weekend of all time. Sup fuckers.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup Kielan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Back from the best 4 day weekend of all time. Sup fuckers.
          You don't work, you're always on weekend.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Still looking to find a job. I really want to do something involving sports TV tech, cause that's where I have a lot of experience, and I guess what I am truly passionate for in terms of something I could do everyday. It would be amazing if it could be in baseball specifically, but I won't be too picky.

Thinking of writing some teams some letters though and seeing if there is something I can do. I really need to get working.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              You don't work, you're always on weekend.
              I spend 6 hours a day applying to jobs and networking, 4 more hours researching potential new positions, 2 hours a day working on my new website, and at least 2 more hours trying to create side projects that can bring in some cash. I do a lot more than you think, and am far beyond stressed. I do have weekends, and this was well deserved.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I spend 6 hours a day applying to jobs and networking, 4 more hours researching potential new positions, 2 hours a day working on my new website, and at least 2 more hours trying to create side projects that can bring in some cash. I do a lot more than you think, and am far beyond stressed. I do have weekends, and this was well deserved.
                I'm just busting your balls, unknot your panties.

How's the car holding up?

Comment

I'm just busting your balls, unknot your panties.

How's the car holding up?
                  New cams arrived friday, they go in Thursday when my buddy comes up to help me out. Going to finally replace the starter at the same time. Should be an interesting day. Need to get axles sooner than later, but I can't afford them right now.

All in all she still runs like a top, I just need to take care of little things that have been put off due to money concerns. Issue is that I just don't have money.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Very cool. What cams did you go with?

I'm not sure if it's the same as most of the other junk I've worked on, but stock valve springs/retainers/rockers usually get chewed up with stuff that's higher duration/lift than stock. Curious if that's a concern to you.

Comment

• I got to put all my gauges and then get the Subie tuned. Then I think i'm going sell it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        I got to put all my gauges and then get the Subie tuned. Then I think i'm going sell it.
                        Don't forget to leave two Monsters in the cupholders and a flat brim on the package tray, it'll sell in a matter of minutes.

What are you replacing it with?

Comment

Don't forget to leave two Monsters in the cupholders and a flat brim on the package tray, it'll sell in a matter of minutes.

What are you replacing it with?

I figured if I get the tall Monsters it'll go for sure. The going rate for a 2005 STI is around
                          17K out here so I stand to make a little because I paid 14k for it a couple years back. I'm thinking of buying a CJ Jeep and doing a Cummins swap for the daily, and then a Datsun 510 for a fun car.

Comment

I got to put all my gauges and then get the Subie tuned. Then I think i'm going sell it.
                            typical. gets all the problems with car fixed, sells it

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Someday you might get there with the Eclipse

Probably not though

Comment

I figured if I get the tall Monsters it'll go for sure. The going rate for a 2005 STI is around
                                17K out here so I stand to make a little because I paid 14k for it a couple years back. I'm thinking of buying a CJ Jeep and doing a Cummins swap for the daily, and then a Datsun 510 for a fun car.
                                Love me some 510's.

In other news I told my wife about your 260Z and she didn't totally shoot me down.

Then I got the $10k quote to do a full tearoff and replacement roof on my house

So I guess we'll see how that goes.
                                Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                He's smart enough not to hold onto it until it's worthless and old like I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X