This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• There needs to be a dating website/app for gearheads. Also if I see one more bitch claim she's country but she grew up in Orange County, I'm going to rage.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Up here in NorCal we've got country bitches. I always see the commercial for farmersonly dot com lol.

Comment

• Sup RT. drinking beers and smoking swishers next to the fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Sup RT. drinking beers and smoking swishers next to the fire.
            Drinking Dr. Pepper and eating cookies with my computer. In a cooled house.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Drinking Dr. Pepper and eating cookies with my computer. In a cooled house.
              Nice. It got up to 90 here.

Comment

• Got to 100 here.

Never thought I'd be shopping for a cooler/lunch bag for work. Knowing me, I'm looking for a snazzy one, such as a Nismo or other related automobilia.

Comment

• Tried ordering a pair of Pentagon Decals and License Plate frames to rock on my new setup but they are both sold out...I am now sad

I am sipping on a Pepsi BTW. Dr.Pepper sounds better and now I am jealous
                  M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Follow my journey into the Stance World: MonsterMazda's Bag Build

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Up here in NorCal we've got country bitches. I always see the commercial for farmersonly dot com lol.
                    Oh god, that shit. Saw that all the time in Nashville.

There's really not an easy or cool way to tell girls you're a car guy. "Yeah, I work on an old BMW...a lot...it's not a cool one."

They usually stop talking to me after that.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post

There's really not an easy or cool way to tell girls you're a car guy. "Yeah, I work on an old BMW...a lot...it's not a cool one."

Eh, just don't even tell them. Let them find out.

If they comment on how old the car is or that the tires are crooked or some shit, tell 'em they're more straighter than their eyebrows and walk away.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post

If they lose interest after the first sentence, they aren't worth your time. I dated enough non-car girls to know that none of them would have lasted.

That said, don't downplay ODB. It's cool and you know it.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Took this pile out for some local racing the other day. Twas fun.

^^ that's a video.

Here's a better quality one. I can never do this right.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                          Last edited by M.Doban; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• Morning all.

Decided to say fuck it and buy me a new tool last night, should be here in a few days.

Also the Altima is getting towed tomorrow! (Not into the woods to be set on fire)

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
                              Took this pile out for some local racing the other day. Twas fun.

^^ that's a video.

Here's a better quality one. I can never do this right.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                              lol omg i dont even drag but damn that was fun to watch haha

Comment

• When is that Z car show Chris?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X