Clear All

• sell ruckus, buy 2jz?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sell ruckus pay off bills and buy turbo manifolds for benz
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• That Miata is cool as fuck.

Also, I really want a Fiesta ST upgraded to Cobb Stage 3. Such cool little cars and they are still good on gas. Too bad with the Recaro's and a few other goodies your looking at 25k before any aftermarket stuff.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• also small ff car, big power, makes for torquesteering

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            That Miata is cool as fuck.

Also, I really want a Fiesta ST upgraded to Cobb Stage 3. Such cool little cars and they are still good on gas. Too bad with the Recaro's and a few other goodies your looking at 25k before any aftermarket stuff.
            A friend of mine has one. Definitely a really nice car, super comfortable and plenty quick. The handling is absolutely batshit crazy. But... FWD limits the fun factor.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              A friend of mine has one. Definitely a really nice car, super comfortable and plenty quick. The handling is absolutely batshit crazy. But... FWD limits the fun factor.
              No doubt fwd is a limiting factor. At this point in my life I only have room for 1 car. Living in the NE that means the car has to be decent in the snow. As much as I'd like a rwd car it'd be a bitch in the winter.

Fiesta ST would be the perfect car for me I thing. Fun to drive, can fit 4 people in it, and good on gas.

Too bad payments would be $360 a month. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• The FiSTs are rather slow compared to the Focus ST's.

It's funny, my friend sold his '04 Mach 1 Mustang to get his ST, mainly because he was going to school in North Dakota where winters are harsher than anything we'll ever experience. He said that his ST was remarkable through the entire experience.
                Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 07-07-2014, 08:40 AM.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 4/awd something seems like a solution for your problem andrew

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Too bad payments would be $360 a month. lol
                    Wish mine were that cheap lol

I really like the st's though. I vote you get one. Do it.

Do it
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Get a B5 S4 and never look back. Best decision I've ever made.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        4/awd something seems like a solution for your problem andrew
                        Winters don't really get bad enough here to justify owning an AWD car here year-round. There are plenty of people who daily RWD/FWD cars without an issue.

AWD year-round is for housewives and people with heart problems.

Comment

• after all the shit you had K?

so (r)s4,6 are for housewifes and old people

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Get a B5 S4 and never look back. Best decision I've ever made.
                            Honestly I wouldn't mind one.

I've worked on some VW's though back when I was in a shop and I always disliked working on them. Usually I always worked on domestics, Hondas, Kia and Hyundai's which is why I wouldn't mind staying in the Hyundai family. I actually really like the Veloster but they are only a 3 door and I'd much rather a 4 door.

Not to mention 25k is damn near Genesis Coupe money. The new gen coupes don't do much for me like the old ones do. I'd be all over a first gen 2.0t R-Spec. I know they have trans issues but I'd still own one.

But then I'm back to the fwd/rwd pickle. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Agreed, the newer Gen coupes are growing on me but the first generation is still my favorite.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                                Agreed, the newer Gen coupes are growing on me but the first generation is still my favorite.
                                First gen <3

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X