Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow ass driver in front of me decided to brake on a green light, making me catch the red light.

RAGE COMMENCE!!!

Comment

• Considering selling off some wheels to finish building a drag car project with my dad.

Am I getting old or?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Considering selling off some wheels to finish building a drag car project with my dad.

Am I getting old or?
        Better than me, I'm shopping for accessories for a gun I don't even own.

Comment

• My cart on Summit Racing is currently tipping the $3k mark.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Ouch. I'm shopping for 1911 grips right now.

Comment

• drag racing, and gun modifying

two things i will never get into

Comment

• Working on my bday. Was kinda bummed until I remembered I have nothing better to be doing lol
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  drag racing, and gun modifying

Me either. Not to knock the people who enjoy it, but i'll never get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    Working on my bday. Was kinda bummed until I remembered I have nothing better to be doing lol
                    happy birthday dude!
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    Me either. Not to knock the people who enjoy it, but i'll never get it.
                    i even try to pretend to care when my buddy tells me about some new trigger he's putting on his rifle that he shoots once or twice a year. cool hobby bro

Comment

• shut up faggies dom just dropped another one

Comment

• I'm glad I get tomorrow off.
                        on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

happy birthday dude!

i even try to pretend to care when my buddy tells me about some new trigger he's putting on his rifle that he shoots once or twice a year. cool hobby bro
                          Thanks man, yea all my redneck buddies are into guns and shit. I have a 357mag. I shoot it, I clean it, I put it back up. I'm like a camry driver of gun owners.

Comment

drag racing, and gun modifying

Love drag racing, guns are okay. Two of my friend are big gun nuts, shoot every other weekend at a range.

Drag racing is a little different when you're competitive. Seeing V8 cars drag race (especially gassers and the like) are incredible to watch. Racing the cars themselves is a rush.
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_arWdSRf54"]Ed Beaumont "Orange Peel" Gasser Corvette pass Bowling Green HRR 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                            Working on my bday. Was kinda bummed until I remembered I have nothing better to be doing lol
                            Happy pushed out of the womb day

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              Thanks man, yea all my redneck buddies are into guns and shit. I have a 357mag. I shoot it, I clean it, I put it back up. I'm like a camry driver of gun owners.
                              I just always have a sniper rifle dissassembled on the kitchen table so when girls come over, they can see that I'm a badass and have a dark side

Comment

• When they ask OMG what's that?!?!

"Nothin"

Comment

Working...
                                X