X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move back to Atlanta
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Just stay the hell out of the North, no matter what you do.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fucking over this car bullshit. Too much time needed, and effort, and money, patience, commitment, what else? Lol. It's like I need to fix this, but if I fix that I may as well rebuild this and it just snowballs.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Fucking over this car bullshit. Too much time needed, and effort, and money, patience, commitment, what else? Lol. It's like I need to fix this, but if I fix that I may as well rebuild this and it just snowballs.
          Try having three projects going at once.

Just realize that you can't do it all in a day/week/month/year/lifetime and do what you can. I've been after doing the motor build in my Honda for 3 years now.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I couldn't imagine having three projects going, haha.

Main goal is to having this running by the end of this year as I want to be driving it next year, probably just replace the seals, gaskets and potentially the input and main shaft bearings in the tranny, that's it. Over thinking about it. Gotta take a break once in a while.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Sometimes a day or two of vegging out helps.

Comment

• Yeah, it does. I'll probably look at enquiring about ordering these parts and leave it at that tonight. Just gets too much at times.

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

• Morning mother of fucks.

Comment

• What's up coco?

Comment

• yo, and goodbye, as i'm going home
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Gotta finish taking a dump or else I'm gonna be late, the usual. You?

Comment

• Not much. Some Idiot came in and told me his handheld radio wasn't working. I proceed to pour water out of it. Apparently he dropped it off a dock.

Comment

• eggs and coffee was a bad idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                eggs and coffee was a bad idea
                                Somebodys gonna shit themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X