he shoulda kept his opinion to himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      he shoulda kept his opinion to himself
      Ultimate ban
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

In other news, ban was productive. I got my Concealed weapons permit filled out.
        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        One of the rangers at work just found a dead body.
        Orly?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Orly?

It's a govt license. Doesn't work that fast.

Comment

It's a govt license. Doesn't work that fast.
              Those are the worst. The gov't license I need to work is going to take another 2-3 months to clear. Fuckers.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                Those are the worst. The gov't license I need to work is going to take another 2-3 months to clear. Fuckers.
                Shit, what are you going to do in the mean time?

Comment

Shit, what are you going to do in the mean time?
                  No idea. Maybe sign up with Lyft or something just to keep from being bored. Thankfully my parents are letting me crash at their place rent free for the time being. This was the most unplanned, disorganized move I've ever made. I really should've submitted my license application back at the end of April, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was holding out some hope that my fiance and I would be able to reconcile. That worked out wonderfully for me.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

No idea. Maybe sign up with Lyft or something just to keep from being bored. Thankfully my parents are letting me crash at their place rent free for the time being. This was the most unplanned, disorganized move I've ever made. I really should've submitted my license application back at the end of April, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was holding out some hope that my fiance and I would be able to reconcile. That worked out wonderfully for me.
                    At least you're out and have a fresh start. I've never moved from my hometown and sometimes I regret that.

Comment

At least you're out and have a fresh start. I've never moved from my hometown and sometimes I regret that.
                      you should regret that
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• The only reason I've stayed was my job.

Comment

• Shopping for gun accessories. So many things I want.

Comment

• Can't believe I finally worked on the fucktima.

Only raised the front up though, so I still need to do the rear which will be easier than the front.

I have til next Tuesday to work on that, that way I can get my car towed in on that day and hope it doesn't cost much for a fix.

Oh also my military neighbors, a guy carried his gf outside and without them knowing I was outside, I saw her panties since she was wearing a dress. Giggity.

Comment

I suppose. Honestly though I was ready to settle down for once and be in one spot for at least a little while. The longest I've stayed at one mailing address since I turned 20 was 2 years. I've moved from Ohio to Chattanooga, to California, back to Chattanooga, to Atlanta, then up to Nashville, and now back out to California in the last 10 years. Hell, I moved 4 times in the 4 years I lived in Atlanta. Oh well, maybe eventually I'll actually put some roots down somewhere.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

I suppose. Honestly though I was ready to settle down for once and be in one spot for at least a little while. The longest I've stayed at one mailing address since I turned 20 was 2 years. I've moved from Ohio to Chattanooga, to California, back to Chattanooga, to Atlanta, then up to Nashville, and now back out to California in the last 10 years. Hell, I moved 4 times in the 4 years I lived in Atlanta. Oh well, maybe eventually I'll actually put some roots down somewhere.
                                to each their own
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X