Comment

• true that

also http://www.brabus.com/cars4sale/car_600SWB.html
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        We bringing back OG S|W or not?
        I miss those days.

I miss the days where everyone didn't need to feel special. The days of dodge ball, 1st place trophies for sports (instead of that horseshit "everyone gets a trophy"), and people getting told to suck it the fuck up and deal with it.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Pretty sure no one asked you...
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Pretty sure no one asked you...
            Goddamn it Ashton stop being such a prick and start being a sensual lover.

PS did you sell your Advans yet? A local was looking for wheels for his RX7.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Goddamn it Ashton stop being such a prick and start being a sensual lover.

PS did you sell your Advans yet? A local was looking for wheels for his RX7.
              I'll fuck you if that's what you're after. Your ugly ass is going to have to pay though.

No I haven't

Comment

I'll fuck you if that's what you're after. Your ugly ass is going to have to pay though.

No I haven't
                Yesterday you welcomed my advances and now this what kind of bullshit is this

I'll pass the word along. He's got an 80's FC that would look killer with 3-spokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Yesterday you welcomed my advances and now this what kind of bullshit is this

I'll pass the word along. He's got an 80's FC that would look killer with 3-spokes.
                  Excellent. They've got brand new tires on them too.

Comment

• Good morning. Got ODB back on the ground and drove it a little last night. Took some getting used to now that the clutch hydraulics actually work like they should.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• CJ, one day you're going to get a boring beige daily driver and realize how much you miss ODB. Even if it's being a gigantic pain in your ass right now.

Comment

• Morning assfaces.

Comment

• Chris, my Mk6 TDI is my boring daily, lol. It's 100% stock and I intend to keep it that way.

And yes, I missed driving the big bastard. I don't think I can sell it or trade it now.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• good morning ladiez

lol boring daily's

yesterday i borrowed my cousin's 71 international to haul an engine. halfway home, it starts sputtering and wont go over 20 mph without choking dead. two hours later i was home.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Chris, my Mk6 TDI is my boring daily, lol. It's 100% stock and I intend to keep it that way.

And yes, I missed driving the big bastard. I don't think I can sell it or trade it now.
                              Well your TDI is still somewhat cool. It's not a Camry or something entirely boring.

And I don't want to say I told you so.
                              BUT I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                good morning ladiez

lol boring daily's

yesterday i borrowed my cousin's 71 international to haul an engine. halfway home, it starts sputtering and wont go over 20 mph without choking dead. two hours later i was home.
                                Sounds like you were too stupid to pull over and open the hood to figure out what was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X