• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Yo Kielan, let me annoy you with Gatebil questions
    What's up?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Come on 4pm
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• got to ride in and take pictures of this beast last night

Comment

• Comment

• Stripped the hose from the clutch master cylinder to the clutch slave cylinder today. Literally the only part of this entire system that I cannot get locally. Guess ODB is down till next week, fuck.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

• bleh
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  What's up?
                  Do you know where those big red barn things are? I've got a couple cars to shoot when im over there, I'd just like to know of at least one decent location, just to have as a back up if we can't find one

Comment

Do you know where those big red barn things are? I've got a couple cars to shoot when im over there, I'd just like to know of at least one decent location, just to have as a back up if we can't find one
                    The one that I shot that 240z in front of? That one is in Sweden near Mantorp Park, which is about 5 hours away from Rudskogen. I went to both Gatebil events over there.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      That's so awesome

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Stripped the hose from the clutch master cylinder to the clutch slave cylinder today. Literally the only part of this entire system that I cannot get locally. Guess ODB is down till next week, fuck.
                      You've got some shit luck going on lately man...
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        The one that I shot that 240z in front of? That one is in Sweden near Mantorp Park, which is about 5 hours away from Rudskogen. I went to both Gatebil events over there.
                        Well that rules that out

Whats the area around Rudskogen like? I should be able to find a location or two out there, eh?

Comment

• At a birthday party for my sister in law turning 16.

Listening to her friends talking about how they drive is nerve wrecking.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                            You've got some shit luck going on lately man...
                            I think it got pissed that I wanted to get rid of it, so it started breaking shit in protest.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Almost at 1000 posts, been signed up to this forum for almost two years. These older guys put those stats to shame though, haha. StanceWorks was actually the first automotive forum I ever signed up for as well, it's what actually inspired me to begin getting into cars physically and learning about them mechanically.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Well that rules that out

Whats the area around Rudskogen like? I should be able to find a location or two out there, eh?
                                Yeah the track area is beautiful. And right after the racing is over the day they usually let you shoot on track and in the pits. There's also a nice area leading into the track from the pits area, that you can go shoot at. Once you get there, this will all make more sense lol.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X