This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    Wow, that's actually really nice dude. Nothing too over the top. I'd say SLIGHTLY lower and you're set. Looks pretty low as it is though.
    Thanks man. Yea it's pretty low now, but the fact that I'm on 17s kinda throws it off. Don't have much more than 1.5 or 2" on clearance under the car and I have to go over these masive speed bumps daily.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      Thanks man. Yea it's pretty low now, but the fact that I'm on 17s kinda throws it off. Don't have much more than 1.5 or 2" on clearance under the car and I have to go over these masive speed bumps daily.
      Yeah, I'd say switch to 18's but I figured the Tarmac's may have cost a pretty penny. Just feel you need to fill the fenders a little more but that's just me. Nice regardless dude, interesting to see someone switch it up.

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
        Yeah, I'd say switch to 18's but I figured the Tarmac's may have cost a pretty penny. Just feel you need to fill the fenders a little more but that's just me. Nice regardless dude, interesting to see someone switch it up.
        Well I was looking for 18's but I got a pretty good deal on these new and I got to keep using my factory tires which saved even more money... So for now it's 17's, but I fully agree with you. Next set will be wider 18's. I am glad it's not the typical 18x9 work xd9s or xxrs you see on almost every other frs lol

Comment

• Why do tire manufacturers need to be such cocks.

I want 235/40R17's for my Evo wheels. Sadly, the tire I want, Cooper Zeon RS3-S's, only come in 225/45R17's (which are too tall, but would work). And the pickings for 235/40R17's are fucking slim.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It always works that way.

Comment

• I should just set it on fire and push it into the woods.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Lets start a junk yard. Between the two of us we're off to a good start.

Comment

• Morning nigs. The Corolla now has 2 4" speakers and a T-amp as a head unit.

Comment

Lets start a junk yard. Between the two of us we're off to a good start.

Visiting junkyards is always an experience. I'm jealous of you guys down south, most of your cars stay rot-free even after they're junked.
                    Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Morning nigs. The Corolla now has 2 4" speakers and a T-amp as a head unit.
                    Morning.

Comment

Yes indeed. It's nothing great so it doesn't get mentioned often.

shut up it looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        haha damn, two hours worth. my boss is gone today too tho

guess ill watch it

Comment

• nvm, the video has already crashed 4 times

Comment

• The action starts about an hour in.

Comment

• Pluh.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yo Kielan, let me annoy you with Gatebil questions

Comment

Working...
                                X