Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started playing with my tablet for once. 4.4.3 update shows, so I update it.

It's done updating. Now there's a 4.4.4 update?? LOL go home tablet you're drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Trying to get everything fixed on ODB to get it sold, and while I'm patching a hairline crack in the oil pain, it decides to blow a seal on the left front bag. Fucker.
      Insert static is better comment here
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Morning.

I think I'm going to go racing tomorrow night.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Trying to get everything fixed on ODB to get it sold, and while I'm patching a hairline crack in the oil pain, it decides to blow a seal on the left front bag. Fucker.
          Thought you were going to keep it and daily it?
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Morning.

I think I'm going to go racing tomorrow night.
            please elaborate

Comment

• I fucking DESPISE Wordpress and everything about it. Stupid fucking waste of energy. Fucking piece of fucking stupid fucking shit.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wheels came. yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  please elaborate
                  I, myself, am going, as in attending, an event in which automobiles, better known as cars, will be in competition, also known as racing, whereas I, myself, will be competing, or racing, my automobile, better known as my car.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I fucking DESPISE Wordpress and everything about it. Stupid fucking waste of energy. Fucking piece of fucking stupid fucking shit.
                  Tell us how you really feel.
                  Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                  wheels came. yay.
                  OH boi you dun got summadem rimps
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yea boi! 20's on da frs. comin out hard dis year ya heard. killin da game.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      wheels came. yay.
                      plz show

Comment

I, myself, am going, as in attending, an event in which automobiles, better known as cars, will be in competition, also known as racing, whereas I, myself, will be competing, or racing, my automobile, better known as my car.
                        ah so you'll be zipping around your local shell gas station with your honda boyfriends

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                          Yea boi! 20's on da frs. comin out hard dis year ya heard. killin da game.
                          Yo I seen dat don by my boy in da 318 4 lyfe but he dint liff it enuff to clear da fenders lookin tuff smh

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          ah so you'll be zipping around your local shell gas station with your honda boyfriends
                          You forgot the most important part: revving at every Camry between stops and doing neutral drops into 2nd gear for a brief chirp

A group of locals is going to the track tomorrow and wednesday. 1/4 mile drag racing.

Comment

Yo I seen dat don by my boy in da 318 4 lyfe but he dint liff it enuff to clear da fenders lookin tuff smh

You forgot the most important part: revving at every Camry between stops and doing neutral drops into 2nd gear for a brief chirp

A group of locals is going to the track tomorrow and wednesday. 1/4 mile drag racing.
                            then you get to drive around town and show off your drag strip number on your windshield

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              then you get to drive around town and show off your drag strip number on your windshield
                              I'm writing this message because my coworker is talking to me and I want to appear busy

Edit: I love the guys who go so far as to bring a stack of magnetic numbers to slap on their doors for test & tunes. Or the guys who pop out the headlights to their Pontiac GTP's. Or the guys who drag race Jeep Cherokees because race Jeep.

There was someone a year or two ago that won a trophy at the ZCCR car show for "Top 35 cars". He literally left it in the car and went everywhere with it, and made sure to display it proudly in the passenger's seat while he was racing
                              Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 06-26-2014, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I'm writing this message because my coworker is talking to me and I want to appear busy

Edit: I love the guys who go so far as to bring a stack of magnetic numbers to slap on their doors for test & tunes. Or the guys who pop out the headlights to their Pontiac GTP's. Or the guys who drag race Jeep Cherokees because race Jeep.

There was someone a year or two ago that won a trophy at the ZCCR car show for "Top 35 cars". He literally left it in the car and went everywhere with it, and made sure to display it proudly in the passenger's seat while he was racing
                                i secretly cant wait to put some drift pro-am style numbers on the FC if it ever gets done in the next decade

Comment

Working...
                                X