Comment

• adios amigo

Comment

• sup
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• buying bits for my new car

Comment

• looking into converting a6's into a van, for tax dodging reasons

and a6 > beats any van (i need a van)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  looking into converting a6's into a van, for tax dodging reasons

and a6 > beats any van (i need a van)
                  haha dodgy mcdodgy

Comment

• well if it is a legal loophole why not

rs6 are banned but an s6 would be possible

altho an allroad is even more badass

with the big 3.0L diesel engine

Comment

• S6 hauler would be neat.

Morning.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Oh, yes, let's do thousands of dollars and countless hours fabricating shit for a measly 13lbs.ft. of torque.

Stick to your truck motors.
                        I'd also like to point out that, while the torque figure for a K24 peaks earlier than an F20C, that's what you're stuck with- a torque figure that slowly drops off after ~5,500RPM. F20C's are notorious for having a table-top torque curve that stays pretty consistant after the midrange. So, realistically, stock for stock, there isn't that much of an advantage- the K24 just has a tiny peak that the F20C doesn't.

For comparison's sake.

K24:

F20C:
                        Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 06-25-2014, 07:18 AM.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Oh, yes, let's do thousands of dollars and countless hours fabricating shit for a measly 13lbs.ft. of torque.

Stick to your truck motors.
                          Goddamn you're an idiot.

Its a fucking 500 dollar adapter.

And thanks for proving my point.
                          According to your dyno, the TSX motor makes even more tq and HP than the S2000 ALOT sooner.

Just in case you need explaining, the TSX hits 170tq at about 2300 RPMS where the S2000 NEVER EVEN GETS close to 170tq.

Hell it even gets to 200hp before the S2000.

The best part is thats a 2004 S2000, so its a F22C and it still makes less power for more than 2x the price.

Plus the K24 responds better to bolt ons that are waaaay cheaper than an F20-22c.

Oh but the S2000 has a steadier tq.....who the fuck cares if its making less tq than a hotwheel toy.
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Goddamn you're an idiot.

According to your dyno, the TSX motor makes even more tq and HP than the S2000 ALOT sooner.

Just in case you need explaining, the TSX hits 170tq at about 2300 RPMS where the S2000 NEVER EVEN GETS close to 170tq.

The best part is thats a 2004 S2000, so its a F22C and it still makes less power for more than 2x the price.

Plus the K24 responds better to bolt ons that are waaaay cheaper than an F20-22c.

Oh but the S2000 has a steadier tq.....who the fuck cares if its making less tq than a hotwheel toy.
                            I love you.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Goddamn you're an idiot.

It's going to be a lot more than a $500 adapter if you're using it in a RWD platform. Wiring harnesses, clutch/flywheel combo, motor mounts, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, etc etc. While your initial purchase price may be cheaper, shit adds up fast if you want to do it right.

Sadly the two dynographs didn't depict stock power numbers, as the K24A2 in question has some mods. It was moreso for the torque curve than numbers.

The one thing you're forgetting is the kind of power that a lot of people are making on a stock block F20C and boost. It isn't uncommon to see a stock shortblock F20C make 400whp+ reliably.

Now take out your tampon and go eat some ice cream or something.

Comment

It's going to be a lot more than a $500 adapter if you're using it in a RWD platform. Wiring harnesses, clutch/flywheel combo, motor mounts, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, etc etc. While your initial purchase price may be cheaper, shit adds up fast if you want to do it right.

Sadly the two dynographs didn't depict stock power numbers, as the K24A2 in question has some mods. It was moreso for the torque curve than numbers.

The one thing you're forgetting is the kind of power that a lot of people are making on a stock block F20C and boost. It isn't uncommon to see a stock shortblock F20C make 400whp+ reliably.

Now take out your tampon and go eat some ice cream or something.

No, its not.
                                One Stop Shop for Sales, Repair, Service, Tuning, and Performance For Honda/Acura Vehicles. Local? Walk-in sales and service welcomed. Check out our website at BalladeSports.com. Amenities: Honda / Acura Performance, Maintenance, Service.

I can tell you've never custom swapped shit.

That will be your first lesson in a custom swap:
                                You typically need all that shit for a custom swap regardless of what motor you go with.

No matter what bolt on mods you do to a F20-22C, it will NEVER make 170wtq.

So you're telling me that when you add a 4-5k turbo kit you make more power? No fucking way?!?!

I'm talking stock for stock with minor bolt ones.
                                Also they have people making those numbers on K blocks too.

Stop being a dumb fanboi.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X