Clear All

• you finally done with your cleanse?

Comment

• I need to do some more HF shopping.

Comment

• Wolfenstein acquired.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Gonna refinish the vette wheels. Maybe then they will get some more interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Gonna refinish the vette wheels. Maybe then they will get some more interest.
            theres a 80's corvette around here on OG bbs rs that i should see if i can get my hands on.

Comment

• Sup guys. Made it to Vegas after limping the TDI in from 70 miles out. Apparently the boost tube from the inter cooler to manifold decided to blow out. Fixed that in the parking lot of a Lowes and then found out that my hotel lost my reservation and was booked solid.

Comment

• You can stay at hooters for like 20/night brah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Sup guys. Made it to Vegas after limping the TDI in from 70 miles out. Apparently the boost tube from the inter cooler to manifold decided to blow out. Fixed that in the parking lot of a Lowes and then found out that my hotel lost my reservation and was booked solid.
                  That blows mang.

Comment

• bought new bushes for the leaf springs and shackles on the bravo on ebay last nite

Comment

• hi
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• What's new?

Comment

• Wazzup

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Sup guys. Made it to Vegas after limping the TDI in from 70 miles out. Apparently the boost tube from the inter cooler to manifold decided to blow out. Fixed that in the parking lot of a Lowes and then found out that my hotel lost my reservation and was booked solid.
                            My car did that yesterday on my way home from Philly. Fixed it in the Lowe's parking lot after getting a new worm clamp lol.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn I'm so bored. I need to find some sort of work to keep myself busy with till my CA PTA license is approved.

I also need to find my own place ASAP.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Live in ODB

Comment

Working...
                                X