• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    finally not sick anymore. w00t!
    whiskey cures!
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    It has absolutely nothing to do with being married, and everything to do with the fact that I'm always working on something. It's even worse owning a house- it's like living in a project.

Can't be like some of the lazy fucks on my street who mow their grass once a month and have landscaping/cars/trucks/houses that look like shit because they're too lazy to take care of their stuff.
    gotcha. i recently asked my realtor buddy to start looking for house deals for me, but a part of me really doesnt want to deal with house crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      what u up to
      Blew up my toilet thanks to a hot torta I had last night.

Got the day off today cos it's been slow at work, so I should use the available time to do stuff. Like, black, dust collecting, spiderweb hoarding sedan stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Blew up my toilet thanks to a hot torta I had last night.

Got the day off today cos it's been slow at work, so I should use the available time to do stuff. Like, black, dust collecting, spiderweb hoarding sedan stuff...
        do it you wont

Comment

• I'm gonna have to take a pic of this thing because it's literally been neglected. If I lived in the boonies, there would've probably been rats chewing shit up.

Comment

• Yo Dave you still in here?

Comment

Yo Dave you still in here?
              Maybe
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                whiskey cures!

gotcha. i recently asked my realtor buddy to start looking for house deals for me, but a part of me really doesnt want to deal with house crap.
                Owning a house is the greatest thing in the world, if you don't mine bleeding yourself dry of money for the initial purchase.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So I wanna power this up in my Corolla. It's a 12v, and I'd need the power cord for it. What would the proper way be to have it wired up for power?

Comment

• Found the official drinking game of R/T.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It looks like you can just run the 12v + to a fused ignition source and ground the ground. Probably not too power hungry lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Found the official drinking game of R/T.

im good at that game

Comment

Found the official drinking game of R/T.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          It looks like you can just run the 12v + to a fused ignition source and ground the ground. Probably not too power hungry lol
                          Alright I had the right idea. The cord is a wall socket 2-prong, so if you did it would you just cut that off and extend the power?

The amp is a 150 max I think. I'm rusty on power wire knowledge but what would the thinnest gauge wiring be that I could run?

Comment

Owning a house is the greatest thing in the world, if you don't mine bleeding yourself dry of money for the initial purchase.
                            thats what i'm worried about. going from financially comfortable, to financially, physically, and mentally enslaved to a wooden box

Comment

• Anybody remember these? Lol

Comment

Anybody remember these? Lol

no, but this ice cream sandwich is unbeatable

Comment

Working...
                                X