• Show
Clear All

• Allergies are railing me today. Wtf.

Comment

• Take it deep.

Morning.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Hai

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Allergies are railing me today. Wtf.
            also dying over here. cold + migraine day 4, now introducing sore throat!
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              also dying over here. cold + migraine day 4, now introducing sore throat!
              Sounds like you need to start taking shots of Nyquil chased with whiskey.

You going to the Leavenworth drive shitshow?

Comment

• Think I'm going to just go ahead and order some coils for the cressida
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Think I'm going to just go ahead and order some coils for the cressida
                  If you got the cash do it. you're gonna need them at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Sounds like you need to start taking shots of Nyquil chased with whiskey.

You going to the Leavenworth drive shitshow?
                    nope. I work on weekends. I'll probably be at Waterwerks though working a booth

Comment

nope. I work on weekends. I'll probably be at Waterwerks though working a booth
                      I'll have to come say hi. Last time I went to it I got booed and they wouldn't let me in. Hopefully it'll turn out better.

Comment

• Kissing booth?
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I'll have to come say hi. Last time I went to it I got booed and they wouldn't let me in. Hopefully it'll turn out better.
                          the last time I was at waterwerks was in 2011 when it was the day after Tailored in the same venue. So I hung out there too. Me Sean and Oxer ruined lots of peoples days at those shows

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Kissing booth?
                            I could probably make some extra ching that way

Comment

I could probably make some extra ching that way
                              All the hipster girls would probably be into it. Just tell every one of them that they're your first customer and they'll flock. Throw in a bootleg mix tape and you're set.

Comment

the last time I was at waterwerks was in 2011 when it was the day after Tailored in the same venue. So I hung out there too. Me Sean and Oxer ruined lots of peoples days at those shows
                                Apparently the dub kinds didn't take kindly to a stock air cooled Beetle.

Comment

Working...
                                X