Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluh, stripping down an unlabeled S15 wiring to the bare essentials is the worst job I have ever done.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Pluh, stripping down an unlabeled S15 wiring to the bare essentials is the worst job I have ever done.
      get me some cressida corner lights yo!
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Been so busy lately, I'll see if I have any time next weekend to check out a wrecking yard

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Been so busy lately, I'll see if I have any time next weekend to check out a wrecking yard
          Thanks homes

I think i need the headlights and grill too :/

Comment

• Yo bros.

Comment

• Anyone else notice that the orange e30 m3 on the main page was built all by shops and the owner didn't turn a single fucking wrench.

Comment

• Probably doesn't wanna mess up his fingernail polish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Anyone else notice that the orange e30 m3 on the main page was built all by shops and the owner didn't turn a single fucking wrench.
                  Glad someone noticed too. I can't stand those "builds".

I actually saw a comment on the dudes instagram where someone asked him what camber plates he was running and he replied with "Oh, i don't know, you'll have to ask these guys..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Glad someone noticed too. I can't stand those "builds".

I actually saw a comment on the dudes instagram where someone asked him what camber plates he was running and he replied with "Oh, i don't know, you'll have to ask these guys..."
                    So he basically just dropped some bills and made some decisions.

Noticed that he had like 6 or so other cars they mentioned in the story too.

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen his Instagram and that exactly what he does. Just throws money at company's and tells them to "build" a car. Then revels in the e-fame

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Yeah, I've seen his Instagram and that exactly what he does. Just throws money at company's and tells them to "build" a car. Then revels in the e-fame
                        And then he has no idea wtf is on his car or any technical specs.

Probably just goes in and says "I want a bmw thats fast and low pls, here take money"

Comment

• Ded.

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Today is the D day for the 3 auctions that I'm bidding on.

There is one that I really really want to win and the other 2 are more of a future project.

Comment

• Is it daytime there in upsidedown land?

Comment

Working...
                                X