• damn my Canada trip is next week already and I spent that cassh

Comment

• Pluh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Morning all. Happy D-day.
        Chris, what color is that?
        Yo.

It's a mix of Honda Canyon Red with some gold flake and red pearl added.
        Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Nice. Who painted them, you?
        Can't take credit for the work, it was my dad's doing. Both tanks had giant dents in the sides from the triple-trees, so I did all the bodywork and prepwork getting the tins smoothed out. I got to the shop wednesday night, and he was laying the paint/clear.

He can still lay paint better than I can.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Love me some tortas.

Comment

• its too bad im not into miatas...

asking $3500 for a 91 with 70k on it. clean title, hard and soft top. manual trans.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Love me some tortas.

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
              I just had Mexican too. tortas have too much bread goin on.

Comment

• I havent done much paint work in a while. Maybe ill finally get around to spraying that roof spoiler I got and see what it looks like mounted and with color.

Comment

• Question for ya'll. If you order Online from a different State. Do you pay that states taxes?
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    Question for ya'll. If you order Online from a different State. Do you pay that states taxes?
                    No. Only if they have a store in your state will you then pay sales tax (your states).
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      No. Only if they have a store in your state will you then pay sales tax (your states).
                      Thats what I thought. Ordering about 30 custom shirts from a shop in Cali and the Dude's trying to charge me Cali Tax, And wont calculate Shipping till After I pay ? So I have to pay twice.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          Thats what I thought. Ordering about 30 custom shirts from a shop in Cali and the Dude's trying to charge me Cali Tax, And wont calculate Shipping till After I pay ? So I have to pay twice.
                          That sounds super sketchy.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Paintballing and car hangs tomorrow. Car show, new wheels and shooting photos on Sunday.

This weekend. Yes.

Comment

• Friend just picked up a LM4, I got my VQ transmission, and my other friend just ordered this:
                              Collins Performance Technologies engine and transmission swap kits for drifting and drag racing. High performance, high horsepower vehicle engine swaps. 2JZGTE, 1JZGTE, 2JZ, 1JZ, 350Z, 370Z, LSX, LS, 1UZ, KA24DE, K20, K24, RX-8, Supra, IS300, Engine Swap, Drifting, Drift, Drag Race, Transmission Swaps, CD009, CD008

Time to start another build thread
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Your builds are lightning speed compared to mine lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X