This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    1996 SUPER SPORT Pal! BEST! Camaro 5 speed and all!
    1996 and it's not a T-56. I am dissappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Lol 90's GM interiors
      sexy~!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        1996 and it's not a T-56. I am dissappoint.
        swap of course!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBcIJKQT1w"]1996 Impala SS BBB on 20' Intros 1080HD - YouTube[/ame]
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gelX4LfiC0"]Tim Allen's 1996 LT5 Impala SS - YouTube[/ame]

the end
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I would take an E34 M5 over a pile of flaming GM shit any day of the week.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I would take an E34 M5 over a pile of flaming GM shit any day of the week.
                Strongly I would have to disagree there.... and I usually don't do that lol

But 200mph is no joke....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWgL97hbi0"]96 Impala SS 200MPH on Dyno - YouTube[/ame]
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• 90's impalas are great! Just ask Tupac.

Comment

• 200mph on a dyno is nothing impressive.

I'm sorry, the only thing GM ever did right in the 90's is make it until the 2000's when they started making LS-series motors. Impalas are cool, but you couldn't pay me to own one.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      90's impalas are great! Just ask Tupac.
                      fawk yes!

Real hoods in Impala > Mainstream thugs in BMW

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

200mph on a dyno is nothing impressive.

I'm sorry, the only thing GM ever did right in the 90's is make it until the 2000's when they started making LS-series motors. Impalas are cool, but you couldn't pay me to own one.
                        Sure SUre, But were talking Impalas here C not Vettes and crap. If you think the 2000's impalas are more imperial then the 1990's then ill just sell my bimmer! LoL
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• This is coming from someone who's owned a few GM's.

Have you ever owned a 90's GM vehicle, Rob?

Comment

This is coming from someone who's owned a few GM's.

only thing scarier than a 90's GM vehicle is an 80's GM vehicle.

Comment

This is coming from someone who's owned a few GM's.

Yes I have let me tell you about them.... Only shit you have to change is the damn fuel pumps every 5 years lol!

I owned a 1992 4.9 (non northstar) Seville STS it was the world most powerfull FWD car produced in the 90's. The catch is that the 1992 model is only good, in 1993 they down graded it with a 4.7 or some crap norstar motor that just pisses oil at 80K! But that 92 tho! lol

And I owned a EX CHP 1995 Caprice LT1 with all the cool cop shit on it still!

I am pretty sure I have pics at home on my desk top!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Those old Caddys were something. A friend of mine had one for a winter car, bought it for $500 and it was mint. The number of railroad tracks we jumped and burnouts on snowtires done in that car were astronomical.

Comment

Working...
                                X