• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    What's up fellas
    J... Jaze? Is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Money. Corolla has been getting needed attention to make valley runs more satisfying. Now that it has what it needs, I can save money to be prepared for whatever cost there may be if I choose to have the mechanic fix it as well.

Before then I still need to fix the harness and raise the coils up.
      gotcha. im waiting for my barrel still, then I can finally be on summer wheels.

Comment

J... Jaze? Is that you?
        It is

I don't even reconize this place anymore wtf

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

It is

I don't even reconize this place anymore wtf
          Not doubting that one bit. I'm hardly in here as much but I have fuck all to do on my day off and waiting for playoffs to start.

Speaking of, I'm waiting for the FA coils to release for the AE86!

Comment

• Sup Jaze.

Hey, do you know a good place where I can calculate spring rate and shock valving. You guys will never make coils for my car so I'm stuck building my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Sup Jaze.

Hey, do you know a good place where I can calculate spring rate and shock valving. You guys will never make coils for my car so I'm stuck building my own.
              What car is this?

Comment

Not doubting that one bit. I'm hardly in here as much but I have fuck all to do on my day off and waiting for playoffs to start.

Speaking of, I'm waiting for the FA coils to release for the AE86!
                Im waiting for the games to start too. I'm taking the night off, been working for the last week and a half straight...fuck this.

They are out, I think. The true coilovers is whats still in development.

Comment

What car is this?
                  This.

Comment

Im waiting for the games to start too. I'm taking the night off, been working for the last week and a half straight...fuck this.

They are out, I think. The true coilovers is whats still in development.
                    You're as busy as Dave.

I haven't looked into it recently but other Corolla guys are waiting on them too.

Comment

Sup Jaze.

Unfortunately, you'll need a shock dyno to valve properly. the slightest variation in the dumb shit like the pre load on the shims will mess up the valving so you need to verify they are within spec. What car are we talking about the subie?

Comment

This.

What's up with the swastika wheel idea?

Comment

This.

Dude, we make custom coils for Z's all the time. Not me personally but FA does it a lot, I can get you shocks for sure. They are weld in fronts so it takes a bit of expertise but it's cake to anyone with mig or tig

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          You're as busy as Dave.

I haven't looked into it recently but other Corolla guys are waiting on them too.
                          Yeah man, growing up sucks. I have a garage full of parts and no time to install them.

Comment

What car are we talking about the subie?
                            Nope. Probably selling the Subie next year and buying a Jeep and a Datsun 510 to replace it.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            What's up with the swastika wheel idea?
                            Waiting until summer to work with my dad. He's a teacher so he'll be free. Plus I got a set of wheels for the Z already.

Comment

• I'm going to pistol whip the next person who throws jap wheels on a euro car and calls it VIP

Comment

Dude, we make custom coils for Z's all the time. Not me personally but FA does it a lot, I can get you shocks for sure. They are weld in fronts so it takes a bit of expertise but it's cake to anyone with mig or tig
                                Sweet! I've got no problem welding those in. I'll have to check to see if they'll fit the narrower trailing arms in the rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X