• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Get on it

Because Japan is awesome

Live video for mobile from Ustream
    Wish I could watch that, too bad Internet comes on Monday and not today.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Sucks for you because the next 2 days will be Matsuri, so pure awesomeness
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Sucks for you because the next 2 days will be Matsuri, so pure awesomeness
        Just.Stop. And the new Internet will be unlimited as well. Would have been a great weekend. I'll just work on the Prelude.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• fucking allergies fuck you you shits

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            fucking allergies fuck you you shits
            They're a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
              Just.Stop. And the new Internet will be unlimited as well. Would have been a great weekend. I'll just work on the Prelude.
              Can't stop...

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              fucking allergies fuck you you shits
              I have none of those

Comment

• Lent my 180 in Japan to a friend to drift while he is over there, so I'm looking out trying to spot him, saw him yesterday struggling a bit with the car.

Talked to him on FB, he said he is swapping his seat into my car, his steering wheels, and doing a wheel alignment because the car chews front tires and binds at full lock.

I was like yeah I know the alignment was bad but i just ignored it and kept driving lol.

Comment

he said he is swapping his seat into my car, his steering wheels, and doing a wheel alignment because the car chews front tires and binds at full lock.
                  Is he also swapping the car into his name?

Comment

• He was even going to replace my bent door, but he said it might not be possible because the pillar is also slightly bent

I'm like i don't really care about the door it is the passenger side, they can climb through the window lol

Comment

He was even going to replace my bent door, but he said it might not be possible because the pillar is also slightly bent

I'm like i don't really care about the door it is the passenger side, they can climb through the window lol
                      Lol, that's it. There's something undeniably cool about certain parts of a car not acting as they should. Might sound dumb but it seems so awesome to me.

[EDIT] - Not mechanically or electrically, mainly on a drift car in terms of aesthetics.

Comment

• The door is not even that bent, but there is no window and the B pillar is slightly bent, so not sure if a new door would close with the pillar like that

Comment

The door is not even that bent, but there is no window and the B pillar is slightly bent, so not sure if a new door would close with the pillar like that

So you couldn't get it fixed? At least enough to have the door and panel fitment correct?

Comment

• ah fuck you guys
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I came there to drift not make cars look pretty, I couldn't even be bother doing the wheel alignment on the car.

I just wanted to get in the car and drive without working on the car at all.

The oil feed fitting from the block to the turbo feed line was slightly leaking and I did not even bother fixing that, I just made sure there was plenty of oil in the engine and would check back periodically

The car had a pretty good jap cage which meant that even if someone hits me again it would not bend much further because of the cage

Last edited by 180roman; 05-02-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                ah fuck you guys
                                No.Stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X