X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    This, we were all there once.
    Speak for yourself. We're all a little narcissistic, that we can all agree on. But some people just narcissists to an unspeakable degree. "You don't like me? you're just a hater!"
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• What I don't like is that he says he's doing a drift build and goes out and buys a low mileage techno M3. He bought it for the hype. If he actually wanted to drift why not buy a 328 strip it, cage it, and drop in a 2JZ. It would have cost the same and it would have been done by now. Also it's not a build thread if you put on coils and then pay a shop to swap it.

Comment

• because M3 bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          What I don't like is that he says he's doing a drift build and goes out and buys a low mileage techno M3. He bought it for the hype. If he actually wanted to drift why not buy a 328 strip it, cage it, and drop in a 2JZ. It would have cost the same and it would have been done by now. Also it's not a build thread if you put on coils and then pay a shop to swap it.
          Lol
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Today must be MILF day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              What tyres have you got on the front Sean? Mine rub like fuck if I lower it any more.
              205/40 Falken Ziex-912's.

Comment

• I rub very minimally and yes I know the corner light is crooked and the hood is misaligned.

Comment

• I see. I've got 205/40's too, but my arches just have the lips folded right flat. I'm having to buy camber plates in order to go lower without rubbing

Comment

• Hey dave
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Jeep finally sold today.

Also looks like I have someone interested in my coils for the Kia. Now if I can just sell my damn wheels.

Oh yeah, and I have the flu.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• No good Andy. You still got the Kia?

Comment

• Shim kit. Thats what I did. Spent a whole 15 bucks on one from Turner.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post

I rub very minimally and yes I know the corner light is crooked and the hood is misaligned.
                            Yo Sean, your corner light is crooked and hood is misaligned.

Comment

• I still have to shave like 2 more mm off my pass front caliper to get this wheel to fit perfectly. Gunna take them to get balanced tomorrow and then ball out for a bit. Really pleased with how the fronts sit, gunna throw a 10mm spacer in the rear, and should be perfect. Nice meaty setup. This is coming together perfectly.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jaze is the best motherfucker around.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X