This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Out of curiosity, why did you chose to go with an MTX-L?
    Innovate is the best wideband on the market
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Soo...the hell is a wideband?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Soo...the hell is a wideband?
        Air fuel gauge that tells you the actual reading not a flashing light that goes side to side like a narrowband

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          voodoo

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            I've heard good things about the PLX DM-6 kit. Same price as innovative, minus the calibration.
            Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            A wideband oxygen sensor.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I've heard good things about the PLX DM-6 kit. Same price as innovative, minus the calibration.

A wideband oxygen sensor.
              from when I was looking into a lot of manual tuning stuff the Innovate is the best followed by the PLX then the UEGO.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                You know there is sound deadening in the fenders? You will like it, flamethrows and all. With launch control you can see the flames alternate between the banks.
                I did know that, it's wild how quiet the car is inside haha.

Right now it throws fireballs on hard 1-2 shifts and the occasional downshift. I want to get launch control coded as well, just so I can terrorize downtown state college.
                Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Out of curiosity, why did you chose to go with an MTX-L?
                Because it's the best wideband money can buy. Easy to program and calibrate, easy to get logs from. Great price.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                This.
                Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Air fuel gauge that tells you the actual reading not a flashing light that goes side to side like a narrowband
                Yup. Important for tuning, so you can know exactly how much fuel you are actually getting, cause you really don't want to lean out
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I did know that, it's wild how quiet the car is inside haha.

Right now it throws fireballs on hard 1-2 shifts and the occasional downshift. I want to get launch control coded as well, just so I can terrorize downtown state college.

Because it's the best wideband money can buy. Easy to program and calibrate, easy to get logs from. Great price.

This.

Yup. Important for tuning, so you can know exactly how much fuel you are actually getting, cause you really don't want to lean out
                  His doesn't shoot fireballs it shoots 3 ft flames whoever is behind may get their bumper toasted slightly.

Spit flames and terrorize all the cities!

Comment

• Ah, I see, i see. Sounds good!

Comment

• Got lost on ebay. Started with E36 M3. Somehow Im not looking at C5 Z06 and C6 Vettes. How does this always happen

Comment

from when I was looking into a lot of manual tuning stuff the Innovate is the best followed by the PLX then the UEGO.
                        Best in what way? Accuracy, durability, price, ?

I'm asking because I was poking around at what wideband to get for my pile next.
                        Originally posted by Kielan View Post

This.

I guess the only thing that could be a pain in the ass is the calibration every few months. Sure, you can argue that you'll do it when you do an oil change- but depending on the position, it could be a giant pain in the dick.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Best in what way? Accuracy, durability, price, ?

I'm asking because I was poking around at what wideband to get for my pile next.

I guess the only thing that could be a pain in the ass is the calibration every few months. Sure, you can argue that you'll do it when you do an oil change- but depending on the position, it could be a giant pain in the dick.
                          I think the Innovate and the UEGO are about the same price and the PLX is a little cheaper. But the readings on the Innovate are supposedly more accruate and a little less laggy than the UEGO

Comment

I think the Innovate and the UEGO are about the same price and the PLX is a little cheaper. But the readings on the Innovate are supposedly more accruate and a little less laggy than the UEGO
                            The evolution guys use the uego alot because it is easy to change the rom to read the actual afr coming from the wideband. You can log it through the ecu and it fuels more accurately. The innovate has been known to be more glitchy with the ecu.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              The evolution guys use the uego alot because it is easy to change the rom to read the actual afr coming from the wideband. You can log it through the ecu and it fuels more accurately. The innovate has been known to be more glitchy with the ecu.
                              but those are DSM guys, and their opinion means nothing to real people

Comment

• Eh I still need to get my LS1 tuned
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X