This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I mean it's going to sound absolutely awesome. Just really fucking loud haha, which I'm fully prepared for. Really they're only going in because they're already bunged for O2s, and my res-mids aren't. I'm cheap and don't feel like getting the res ones bunged lol.

Installing the wideband is going to a pain as well I know it.
    the wideband is crazy easy to install
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      I bet it would sound epic.

What kind of Wideband did you get?
      Innovate Motorsport MTX-L
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Ugggghhhh

So you're going full ricer and your car will sound like an SRT4 and/or a Mack truck.
      False, I still have a single muffler. It sounds good I know for fact, it's the same setup that Jake had on his car before I bought the exhaust from him lol. It is just REALLY loud haha.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      the wideband is crazy easy to install
      Oh I know, but I have a B5 S4, so something is bound to get fucky. That and I'm anal about my vent cutting so it's going to have to be perfect lol.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

False, I still have a single muffler. It sounds good I know for fact, it's the same setup that Jake had on his car before I bought the exhaust from him lol. It is just REALLY loud haha.

Oh I know, but I have a B5 S4, so something is bound to get fucky. That and I'm anal about my vent cutting so it's going to have to be perfect lol.
        doesnt awe and apr make b5 vent pods. maybe even newsouth too

Comment

• Have fun getting pulled over every 5 mins
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Have fun getting pulled over every 5 mins
            is that a black joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              doesnt awe and apr make b5 vent pods. maybe even newsouth too
              Not for the furthest left vent, only for center vents. And I don't want center vent gauges.
              Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Have fun getting pulled over every 5 mins
              If I haven't already, it won't be much of an issue. And even then, by the time I'm home I'll prob have the resonated mids back in.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              is that a black joke?
              Yes.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not for the furthest left vent, only for center vents. And I don't want center vent gauges.

If I haven't already, it won't be much of an issue. And even then, by the time I'm home I'll prob have the resonated mids back in.

Yes.
                cutting those old ass brittle euro vents is gonna be awful lol. I would just remove the vents then fiberglass a new layer. then hole saw the fiberglass out. then paint to match

Comment

• Georges car is straight piped with a fake muffler and outside/behind the car is stupid loud. But interior wise it isn't bad.

Comment

• Fucking people out bidding me on ebay. I **** you

Comment

Fucking people out bidding me on ebay. I **** you

Figure out where they live, steal said item, then set their house on fire and push it into the woods.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Georges car is straight piped with a fake muffler and outside/behind the car is stupid loud. But interior wise it isn't bad.
                        Yeah inside my car is super quiet, so I'm interested to hear how it will be now.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

is that a black joke?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Why do Black people only have nightmares? Because the last one to have a dream got shot.

Comment

Yeah inside my car is super quiet, so I'm interested to hear how it will be now.
                              You know there is sound deadening in the fenders? You will like it, flamethrows and all. With launch control you can see the flames alternate between the banks.

Comment

Out of curiosity, why did you chose to go with an MTX-L?
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X