This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Got 2 possible buyers for my 260z. About time to get it gone. Now my enduro needs to go.
    I want your 260Z but have no way of paying for it or getting it here.
    Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

I thought heat made things expand while cold made stuff shrink. Except for water? Or is that for all liquids?

The owners manual does say I can fill with 10w40 or hell even 20w50
    If the owner's manual says it than go for it, but I'm telling you, it won't solve your burning issue.

Replace the turbo seals and succumb to the fact that you own a mechanic's nightmare of a car.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      you dont just pop the downpipe off on this. I need to order a special bent half moon stuby wrench.
      Go to the pawn shop buy a wrench, and then hit it with a torch.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I want your 260Z but have no way of paying for it or getting it here.
      I'm selling it for $500. Only got $200 into it. The Mrs has convinced me to part with some of the projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyons617 View Post
        i'm selling it for $500. Only got $200 into it. The mrs has convinced me to part with some of the projects.
        Why are you on the other side of the nation

^all caps
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Why are you on the other side of the nation

^all caps

Because god hates you.

Plus, Barb told me if I get rid of it, I can get a 510 that i've been looking at.

Comment

• Finally ordered my new sleeve clamps for my exhaust so I can swap in the loud pipes this weekend, and finally get my wideband in. The car is going to be so much louder, so many more gurgle and pops, and SO many more fireballs. I can't wait.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Finally ordered my new sleeve clamps for my exhaust so I can swap in the loud pipes this weekend, and finally get my wideband in. The car is going to be so much louder, so many more gurgle and pops, and SO many more fireballs. I can't wait.
              Hell yeah. I need a set of blast pipes for the STI. I might make a set this month.

Comment

Hell yeah. I need a set of blast pipes for the STI. I might make a set this month.
                It's going to be so fucking stupid. If I can live with it on the highway they'll stay. The mids I have right now, are resonated and it's already crazy loud outside the car. With the straights, it's going to be NUTS.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It's going to be so fucking stupid. If I can live with it on the highway they'll stay. The mids I have right now, are resonated and it's already crazy loud outside the car. With the straights, it's going to be NUTS.
                  I wonder if you could use baffles like the Air cooled Beetle people with those stinger exhausts.

Comment

• In for exhaust clips, Kielan

Comment

I wonder if you could use baffles like the Air cooled Beetle people with those stinger exhausts.
                      I mean it's going to sound absolutely awesome. Just really fucking loud haha, which I'm fully prepared for. Really they're only going in because they're already bunged for O2s, and my res-mids aren't. I'm cheap and don't feel like getting the res ones bunged lol.

Installing the wideband is going to a pain as well I know it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        In for exhaust clips, Kielan
                        Oh you know there will be.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm fitting my M3 backbox soon, looking forward to that.

Comment

I mean it's going to sound absolutely awesome. Just really fucking loud haha, which I'm fully prepared for. Really they're only going in because they're already bunged for O2s, and my res-mids aren't. I'm cheap and don't feel like getting the res ones bunged lol.

Installing the wideband is going to a pain as well I know it.
                            I bet it would sound epic.

What kind of Wideband did you get?

Comment

Because god hates you.

Plus, Barb told me if I get rid of it, I can get a 510 that i've been looking at.
                              Ugggghhhh
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Finally ordered my new sleeve clamps for my exhaust so I can swap in the loud pipes this weekend, and finally get my wideband in. The car is going to be so much louder, so many more gurgle and pops, and SO many more fireballs. I can't wait.
                              So you're going full ricer and your car will sound like an SRT4 and/or a Mack truck.

Comment

• Put some wheels for sale. I ask 300obo + shipping. Guy offers me 300 shipped. It's $200 to ship them.

Comment

Working...
                                X