X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    is that the honda scene crowd where you blend in so wonderfully

I blend in like gravel into some cake mix.
    Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Morning all.

Chris what the fuck is Advocare?
    A pyramid scheme of poorly put together "supplements" to help people lose weight. You can't buy it unless you basically promote the shit out of it and become a dedicated seller of the product.
    Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Morning nigs.

Somebody say Honda scene? Anyone remember my neighbor with the S2k, one of which I pulled the harness from? Well that guy got in a wreck AGAIN, fucked his quarter panel up saying he got hit in a parking lot "again"... Bullshit asshole!! Learn to fucking drive.
    This is why Honda owners can't have nice things. The guy I bought my 330 from said the same thing, "I was hit in a parking lot". Bullshit.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Lol coco
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

A pyramid scheme of poorly put together "supplements" to help people lose weight. You can't buy it unless you basically promote the shit out of it and become a dedicated seller of the product.
        That's retarded.

Comment

• And we have seen How You Blend in yesterday
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            That's retarded.
            My wife brought it up a few months ago, said her friend "swore it was the best thing ever" and she wanted to try it.

I put my foot down so hard on that shit someone felt it in Japan.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

My wife brought it up a few months ago, said her friend "swore it was the best thing ever" and she wanted to try it.

I have no faith in that stuff, If I want fitness advice, I'll ask Andy.

Speaking of, has anybody heard from him?

Comment

• advocare has taken some people I thought were pretty smart

I lold when some friends of mine tried to get me into it.

Comment

Reminds me of some pyramid scheme the inlaws were trying to get us into.
                  Selling off Subscriptions to utilities and cable\internet.
                  I could tell within 1 min that it was a bullshit scheme and I was being an asshole.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• It's a bandaid for people who are too lazy to fully commit to getting in shape.

I give Andy a fuckton of credit. I have almost no self-control to dieting, little motivation for doing so, and I am okay with this.
                    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    advocare has taken some people I thought were pretty smart

I lold when some friends of mine tried to get me into it.
                    It's how the whole thing works. They make money off of you, and you get slightly more definition in your guy where you can kinda see some ab muscle.
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Reminds me of some pyramid scheme the inlaws were trying to get us into.
                    Selling off Subscriptions to utilities and cableinternet.
                    I could tell within 1 min that it was a bullshit scheme and I was being an asshole.
                    Is it really that hard to see though? If it even took you five minutes, that's a lot.

I refuse to talk to one of my best friends in highschool since he got wrapped up in it. Now he sells used cars, and every time I do see him in public, he tells me I should "trade in my old, unreliable M3 and invest my time in a car I'll never have to work on, a new Dodge"

I laughed a little just now.

Comment

• what has cracked me up for years, is people with fat guts, thinking they will get abs fast from doing crunches.

lol the only way to ever get to your abs, is to cut your full body fat percentage down. cardio, cardio, cardio

or weight loss pills lol

Comment

• Finger down the hatch after every meal.

Comment

• You guys are being bitches. There is only one way to get abs fast.

Meth.

Comment

• Food > abs

Comment

• That guy that reposed the dog thing in funny pics needs to be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                You guys are being bitches. There is only one way to get abs fast.

Meth.
                                You can see your ribs sometimes, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X