Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I get my OZ Mito's figured out, I might throw those on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      Bought it with 65,000 original miles, clean title, one owner. Dealer papers, window stickers, manuals etc. Needed a battery. All I've don't to it is changed the timing belt, water pump, accessory belts, and coilovers. Window tint, stereo, black leather seats, and I think that's about it. It has been a good daily so far, but I don't think I'll do a build thread on it since... it doesn't have cool wheels, and I wont be building the engine.
      Front mount too right?

Is it a gsx or gst?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Front mount too right?

Is it a gsx or gst?
        Haha brace yourself. Neither, its a GS. Just a little 5-speed 4cyl for the 40+ highway miles I drive every day.

Comment

Haha brace yourself. Neither, its a GS. Just a little 5-speed 4cyl for the 40+ highway miles I drive every day.
          Wow. The little scpeal you just gave about 1 owner yada yada yada means so little and is not impressive. I am surprised you even put coilovers on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            The fuck is going on in here
            Shut up and pass the popcorn

This might be the best entertainment I've had all day

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Shut up and pass the popcorn

This might be the best entertainment I've had all day

Damn, now I'm hungry.

Comment

• Had a bigass burrito for lunch. Now I don't know what to make for dinner...
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioZU_T1OIoI"]The Trailer Park Sandwich - Epic Meal Time - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Had a bigass burrito for lunch. Now I don't know what to make for dinner...
                    Had some tyson chicken nuggets for the first time in forever. They changed them up and they taste like shit. I would rather have mcnuggets over them.

Comment

Had some tyson chicken nuggets for the first time in forever. They changed them up and they taste like shit. I would rather have mcnuggets over them.
                      Don't be a pussy, get Costco Dino Nuggets.

Comment

Wow. The little scpeal you just gave about 1 owner yada yada yada means so little and is not impressive. I am surprised you even put coilovers on it.
                        Oh I'm not surprised, a dense tool like you would never understand the significance of a car that wasn't whored out to a list of retards, with low miles. I realize you have no idea what its like to have a reliable daily.

The only thing you're looking for is the word "turbo". Well, its working out great for you so far. Carry on.

Comment

Oh I'm not surprised, a dense tool like you would never understand the significance of a car that wasn't whored out to a list of retards, with low miles. I realize you have no idea what its like to have a reliable daily.
                          This one's got super low miles. Hardly driven after 2000.

Comment

• Hahahaha
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Why did I never notice the fuel door on that car.

Comment

Why did I never notice the fuel door on that car.
                                Looks like the top of a Foster's can.

Comment

Working...
                                X