This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    And the person who pokes fun of the Honda owner making a comment about driving fast cars sucks a bag of interracial dicks.
    It's nice to see that you don't discriminate when it comes to your bag of dicks.

Comment

And the person who pokes fun of the Honda owner making a comment about driving fast cars sucks a bag of interracial dicks.

Well, you saved me the trouble

Comment

Waiting for a guy to send me an email with the video of the turbo I am looking at buying. Fucking people need to hurry the hell up.

Comment

• Sup guys. I'm dreading going in to the DMV to pay off the Corolla fees for reg...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            It's nice to see that you don't discriminate when it comes to your bag of dicks.
            Originally posted by Minuki View Post

Well, you saved me the trouble
            Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            I know you fuckholes well enough to know what's coming.
            Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Sup guys. I'm dreading going in to the DMV to pay off the Corolla fees for reg...
            I was going to make a comment about replacing your alternator but I think you did that already.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sure did Chris.

I guess I'll go pay it off today since I have only one week day to do something like this. Then I can at least drive the piss outta it freely.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Sup guys. I'm dreading going in to the DMV to pay off the Corolla fees for reg...
                I actually love the DMV here. The wait is minimal and the people who work there are nice as shit.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I know you fuckholes well enough to know what's coming.

I was going to make a comment about replacing your alternator but I think you did that already.
                He needs to replace a fuel pump though.

Comment

• damn missed it
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    damn missed it
                    Missed what?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      I actually love the DMV here. The wait is minimal and the people who work there are nice as shit.

He needs to replace a fuel pump though.
                      I'm only dreading it because money down the drain.

Fuel pump is actually good because I plugged in the new one and same result.

I told this mechanic the symptoms and it's possible there's a main fuse of some type that needs replacing. Gonna work on it later anyway to see what the guy was talking about.

Comment

I'm only dreading it because money down the drain.

Fuel pump is actually good because I plugged in the new one and same result.

I told this mechanic the symptoms and it's possible there's a main fuse of some type that needs replacing. Gonna work on it later anyway to see what the guy was talking about.
                        I feel ya. I have a fucking ez pass bill to pay because I forgot mine.

Comment

Sure did Chris.

I guess I'll go pay it off today since I have only one week day to do something like this. Then I can at least drive the piss outta it freely.
                          I fully expect you to drift it at least once when you get it on the road legally.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I fully expect you to drift it at least once when you get it on the road legally.
                            Chris please!

I have 3/8's of a tank in it right now. I am definitely filling up on it later today and adding a Lucas fuel additive and then it's back to running it down to empty again for smog. Most likely it'll get smogged next Tuesday though.

Comment

• Coilovers will be the next purchase anyway. I'd like to go with Trust, but I can't find a US seller. May end up going with BC.

Comment

• can you guys see this image?

trying to see if I can get away with using fbook to post build pics

Comment

Working...
                                X