X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat up on those pricks. Fuck em all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Can't wait to put some merican pig iron under the hood of ny cressida and beat up some m3's lol
      A wild turn appears

It's super effective!
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• inb4 drag vs handling argument

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          A wild turn appears

It's super effective!
          I'm sure my upgraded multilink suspension and torsen diff will handle that just fine.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• all in one video? yeaaaaa

Comment

• Wow, the Gorilaz suck now.

Comment

• that song sucked
                [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Craigslist makes me lose hope in humanity a little bit each time I visit.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Chris, this should make you feel better about owning a Honda and not being able to have nice things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Chris, this should make you feel better about owning a Honda and not being able to have nice things.

http://www.epicinter.net/ninja-drag-...ed-to-one-car/
                      I've seen that.

Still can't compare to the amount of trash I see on a daily basis.

Comment

• I want this so badly for absolutely no good reason.

There is a running 400SBC sitting in my dad's shop that came out of a truck identical to it, too. dafuq.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          I'm sure my upgraded multilink suspension and torsen diff will handle that just fine.
                          I have the option of trading my s4 locking different for a tors en s6 plus cash but not sure.

Chris that is such a hick truck. Pretty sure if you drive that you need to marry your cousin and have a double wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Chris, this should make you feel better about owning a Honda and not being able to have nice things.

http://www.epicinter.net/ninja-drag-...ed-to-one-car/
                            I saw this car on the highway about 2 years ago. Was an interesting sight.

Comment

• bleh
                              man I'm out of shape

Comment

• been dead in here since jaze got his biz, Kielan grew up, and Dave moved out west...again

Comment

Working...
                                X