• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        I was reading on MSN that there's talk of Apple merging with Tesla. I never thought you could make more of a douchebag car than a Prius.
        I swear to God I will flip a table. I love the Tesla line of cars, why would they merge with a hipster-ass douchebag company like Apple?

Oh, right, money.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I swear to God I will flip a table. I love the Tesla line of cars, why would they merge with a hipster-ass douchebag company like Apple?

Oh, right, money.
          lol those cars fucking suck
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            dover is a fucking shit hole
            lmfao and thats on a good day
            IG: Dimitriantoniou
            1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
            1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              lol those cars fucking suck
              Have you actually ridden in/driven one yet, or are you speaking from whence your fecal matter exits?
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Id love to ride in one or drive one.

I remember driving a prius for the first time, my mind was blown. wft is happening

Comment

• Dude, fuck Teslas.

Comment

• id never buy one, I don't like the idea of driving anything with a battery, but...

they look pretty good, im down for the experience

Comment

• I don't like the idea because they are conflicting reports that go form only marginally better for the environment to marginally worse for the environment. Also the companies startup loan was past shady. Elon donated a sizable chunk of money to both of Obama's campaigns and then was given a 400 million dollar loan at a 0.25% interest rate. For fuck sake, venture capitalists usually take 20% and business loans are in the 5-15% rate.

Comment

• There are teslas all over where I live . I am waiting for one to catch on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I don't like the idea because they are conflicting reports that go form only marginally better for the environment to marginally worse for the environment. Also the companies startup loan was past shady. Elon donated a sizable chunk of money to both of Obama's campaigns and then was given a 400 million dollar loan at a 0.25% interest rate. For fuck sake, venture capitalists usually take 20% and business loans are in the 5-15% rate.
                          u know way more about them than I do. I just saw one parked downtown so I walked over and looked at it. id be lying if I said it didn't look fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            u know way more about them than I do. I just saw one parked downtown so I walked over and looked at it. id be lying if I said it didn't look fascinating.
                            Kinda looks like a Jaguar to me.

Comment

• Since when had Lil Jon been doing DJ sets?

Comment

• I think they look alot like the Lotus Europa

sup guys...i´m booked of work and have nothing planned...so I think i´ll join you for some time now.

Comment

Working...
                                X