X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Morning bitches.

Today is change out coolant temp sensor day.
    Does the Altima run now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55101

Lol what in the actual fuck? Apparently Style 5's are now worth as much as RS's?

I get that it's a "rare" occurrence to have a set of squared 17x9's, but come the fuck on.
      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Nah man, RS's go for alot more these days
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56703
      Jesus fuck. People are stupid.

Also, fuck RS's.

Comment

• Anyone know why my car would pull right under acceleration?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Does the Altima run now?
          Fuck no.

I plugged in my new fuel pump motor and same result so my original one should still be good. Today I'm finally shipping back the Carter pump assembly I bought so I can get my money back on that but I'm gonna keep the pump motor I bought just in case.

Since my radiator fans come on as soon as there is power to the ignition, something is telling the ECM to turn them on and the fan relays are all good. So the coolant temp sensor just may be the culprit as it could prevent the engine from firing, leading to no spark or fuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Fuck no.

I plugged in my new fuel pump motor and same result so my original one should still be good. Today I'm finally shipping back the Carter pump assembly I bought so I can get my money back on that but I'm gonna keep the pump motor I bought just in case.

Since my radiator fans come on as soon as there is power to the ignition, something is telling the ECM to turn them on and the fan relays are all good. So the coolant temp sensor just may be the culprit as it could prevent the engine from firing, leading to no spark or fuel.
            Why don't you just pay for an hour of shop time at a dealer for a diagnosis and then just do the rest yourself? Might be worth it.

Comment

Why don't you just pay for an hour of shop time at a dealer for a diagnosis and then just do the rest yourself? Might be worth it.
              I don't wanna raise my car up just to lower it down again.

Comment

Jesus fuck. People are stupid.

Also, fuck RS's.
                People are certainly getting ridiculous with wheel prices now. The shit people pay to be e-famous for a minute.

I still really like RS's, but my god, they're priced like they're made out of solid gold.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Anyone know why my car would pull right under acceleration?
                Bad rear subframe bushings?
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• so many custom retro motorcycle crap coming up on this site lol.....

Comment

Might be. It's only started doing it since I put the old wheels on, with 15mm spacers on the front. Was fine on the Style 32's

Comment

• Tires worn unevenly? Different overall OD since some are more worn than others?
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

People are certainly getting ridiculous with wheel prices now. The shit people pay to be e-famous for a minute.

I still really like RS's, but my god, they're priced like they're made out of solid gold.
                        I just don't like the look of RS's. I'd rather have SSR's.

I also never got the reason for prices on used TE-37's

Comment

• I know my front tyres are kinda on the low side. I'll check all the pressures tomorrow.

At first I thought it was all the air getting underneath it since I raised the front a bit

Comment

I just don't like the look of RS's. I'd rather have SSR's.

I also never got the reason for prices on used TE-37's
                            TE37's I can kind of understand, seeing as to how much they cost brand new, and how durable they are.
                            Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            I know my front tyres are kinda on the low side. I'll check all the pressures tomorrow.

At first I thought it was all the air getting underneath it since I raised the front a bit
                            I would certainly check your air pressure. Lol, air getting under your car would have nothing to do with it.

Comment

• TE's are pretty goddamn expensive. Same With Prodrive's.

Comment

I'm trying to get some gramlights in awesome spec for under 2k shipped that I can trhash and not give two fucks.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X