This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Is there a place where you can drill and tap a hole for a drain/fill or something? I mean, I know it isn't ideal, but it beats having to go through the process of finding another one.
    Maybe but it would be more hassle then getting another gearbox.

Plus I don't want to know whats in the gearbox after 17 years of driving.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Can't be any worse than what came out of my M3's transmission. My car still had the factory fuel filter, diff oil, and transmission oil from when it was built in 1997 when I changed it.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• probably slush
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Can't be any worse than what came out of my M3's transmission. My car still had the factory fuel filter, diff oil, and transmission oil from when it was built in 1997 when I changed it.
          When I changed the diff center in my Fairmont I don't think anyone had ever opened it or changed the oil since it still had all the factory sealant shit.

But I can't expect much since it use to be a lease car until 2003.
          Then sat around for a few years and then the guy before me bought it and hardly drove it and I ended up buying it 3 years and 1 month ago.
          Last edited by Neil; 02-11-2014, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• spray on chrome?

anybody heard about it already?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1cTpSZ1l8"]Jay Leno's Garage: Spray-On Chrome - YouTube[/ame]

also
            this needs to be on this page too
            doo want!!!
            EvolutionDoor represents the penultimate stage of development of Klemens Torggler doors. The work was invented in 2012. It is the most prominent work of Klem...

Comment

• Spray on chrome? Interesting. Not nearly as tough as the real-deal plating, though.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Spray on chrome? Interesting. Not nearly as tough as the real-deal plating, though.
                Probably quite abit cheaper though but guessing it wont last anywhere near as long.

Comment

• i can spray my wheels chrome now

Comment

• Sup.

That spray chrome is pretty nice but for the price. I looked last year and the kit for doing small shit was still like $300.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      or i could just drive slower, and keep the revs under 4000rpm
                      Ha!
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• My car tax is up at the end of the month.

Donotwant

Comment

• Brb gonna spray chrome my windows so tha hataz can't see me stuntin'

But for real though. Great idea to make money off of. I could see that being useful on little brackets and stuff.

Comment

• About to watch The Wolf Of Wall Street

Comment

• bitches at work didn't like it
                              said it was too sexist and they wanted to learn something about the stocktrading

euhm what?

go watch a fucking documentary if u want facts and not fiction

i actually did a facepalm

Comment

• Morning

Comment

Working...
                                X