X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    think i had food poisoning over the weekend
    Fuck that noise. Quite possibly the worst thing to suffer through without being a disease.
    Originally posted by andybob View Post
    That's a solid day.

The little lady did 200+ on Friday. I was so jealous. I guess the trails up on tug are fantastic right now. I'm hoping to get out next weekend with her.

Most miles I have ever done was 170 in a day. We started in Camden and got lost. Ended up in Fort Drum. lol.
    I could have done more if the trails were a little better. I did a 20 mile shakedown on friday night with my wife, then I rode with my dad & brother the rest of the weekend.

My brother is aching to upgrade, his 550 fanner is starting to get old for him. I switched with him a few times, the look on his face after squeezing the trigger across an open field.
    Originally posted by P78 View Post
    by sled you do mean this right?

Close.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Dumbass is dumb
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Fuck that noise. Quite possibly the worst thing to suffer through without being a disease.

I could have done more if the trails were a little better. I did a 20 mile shakedown on friday night with my wife, then I rode with my dad & brother the rest of the weekend.

My brother is aching to upgrade, his 550 fanner is starting to get old for him. I switched with him a few times, the look on his face after squeezing the trigger across an open field.

Close.
        My dad put a new track on the 03 rev 600 ho before this past weekend. It eats his new 600 e-tec up all day long.

The old 600's are just rocket ships with a little work. Has a little carb work, reeds, and some secondary clutch work. Other than that it's 100% stock.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Morning homies.
          Afternoon please.

Norwegian time is only time!!!!

trollolol
          1997 BMW 528IA (blown transmission) SOLD
          2003 passat 1,9 TDI SOLD
          1996 Golf III Scrapped
          2010 passat B6 2.0TDI 4motion

It`s not the speed that kills you, it`s sudden becoming stationary that gets you.
          -Jeremy clakson

Comment

• Coco, y so few updates

Comment

• Gotta shit so hard
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• another job interview tomorrow
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Had one interview today, went epic got tha job.
                  Working at the gas station, YOLO
                  1997 BMW 528IA (blown transmission) SOLD
                  2003 passat 1,9 TDI SOLD
                  1996 Golf III Scrapped
                  2010 passat B6 2.0TDI 4motion

It`s not the speed that kills you, it`s sudden becoming stationary that gets you.
                  -Jeremy clakson

Comment

• Fuck this shit. I should have gotten the flu shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      My dad put a new track on the 03 rev 600 ho before this past weekend. It eats his new 600 e-tec up all day long.

The old 600's are just rocket ships with a little work. Has a little carb work, reeds, and some secondary clutch work. Other than that it's 100% stock.
                      I must be getting old, because I want to keep the drivetrain on my Viper 100% stock. My buddy decided to jet/clutch/tweak his Pro X 800, now it's finicky to start when it's hot, it's a pig on fuel, etc etc.

Fuck that, I just want to get on mine and ride the fucking thing. Not like you can ride at 50+mph all day long.
                      Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Fuck this shit. I should have gotten the flu shot.
                      At some point you have to weigh your options.

Personally, getting stuck with a needle sounds like a boatload of nope. But so does being sicker than a dog for a week.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        At some point you have to weigh your options.

Personally, getting stuck with a needle sounds like a boatload of nope. But so does being sicker than a dog for a week.
                        I didnt get it last year and was fine. I called into work and my manager was not willing to work with me. A big fuck you to me. It isnt my fault if you dont have enough people to cover work for others.

Comment

• Yo P you still in here?

Comment

• Flu shots are overrated, unless you are old or a baby

No pun intended

That would be yes miro

Comment

• [QUOTE=P78;1266464]Flu shots are overrated, unless you are old or a baby
                              /QUOTE]

I agree which is why I havent had the shot in the past 3 years. But I think I got it because I was going going going not taking care of myself. Between work and school I havent had a day off in the past 2 weeks. Plus I have been eating out for the past week because our power was out.

Comment

• bleh mondays
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X