Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    Who do you report to? Lol
    the pentagon.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      the pentagon.
      Oh damn. The Feds have infiltrated broadway static.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Oh damn. The Feds have infiltrated broadway static.
        the plan was to turn khalil in all along
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          the plan was to turn khalil in all along
          Hahahhajad.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            If someone manages to get a nuclear filled briefcase to Merica you've got some serious security issues.

Small country like that who are just testing their long range missiles would not have such a large number.

What NK is doing is using scare tactics to raise their authority within the world.

I mean before all this missile stuff what was NK? a small communist country nobody ever talked about. But now they are well known and make headlines.

Nobody will ever fire a nuclear missile as it would start a chain reaction. Although NK is in a good position to fire one because if they fire into America, it is a big country so most of the fall out will stay there. Merica can't fire at NK with nuclear weapons due to the close proximity of South Korea, China, Japan and Russia. The fallout could effect all those countries so they could respond back at America with force.
            LMAO

We have boarders about half length of your whole fucking island.
            A private jet to mexico and a quick boarder hop, and they are in LA.

Or they could even do a "Dirty Bomb" and blow up a small plan over a major city.

I'm not saying they can do it atm, but in 10 years they could, quicker if China aided them.

NK has the 5th largest standing army in the world, we have 2 bases in S Korea, they are our close ally, and most of the worlds weapons are sitting at the DMZ over there.

And that last part is why we are trying to prevent them from obtaining nuclear weapons
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• politics and war!

Comment

• The reason NK has one of the largest armies is because everyone is drafted into the army, therefore making it big.

In Russia army is also compulsory, but you can bribe your way out of army service.

They are probably still looking for me in Ukraine to do my army service, hence why I can't go over there until I'm 27 because I have double citizenship, Aus and Ukraine.
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Most countries have their youth serve or at least get acquainted in military services. Meanwhile in America, everyone is scared of a black long gun. We are fucked if this keeps up. As much as I would like peace on earth, it's impossible when this dimension is a constant battle between good and evil.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      The reason NK has one of the largest armies is because everyone is drafted into the army, therefore making it big.

In Russia army is also compulsory, but you can bribe your way out of army service.

They are probably still looking for me in Ukraine to do my army service, hence why I can't go over there until I'm 27 because I have double citizenship, Aus and Ukraine.
                      I thought that'd be a given.

A lot of countries do that. Doesn't change fact of the number.

Comment

• Kielan, you lead the last rt in most posts. If these keeps up you won't be on the list. Lol

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Most countries have their youth serve or at least get acquainted in military services. Meanwhile I'm America, everyone is scared of a black long gun. We are fucked if this keeps up. As much as I would like peace on earth, it's impossible when this dimension is a constant battle between good and evil.
                          While there are at least 2 people breathing, there will always be conflict.

Comment

• In Aus army is not compulsory, hence why the army is not so big, they also have some pretty strict selection criteria, fitness and etc
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Kielan, you lead the last rt in most posts. If these keeps up you won't be on the list. Lol
                              He's too busy doing hood rat thangs.

Comment

• I saw the only other stanced car in my area today for the first time, it was another evo
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X