X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Ayo good lookin' out dawg lemme know.

But seriously, thanks. I'd appreciate it. I have a friend who's a resident of ND shipping me some odds and ends as he finds time to, a couple of boxes of .22 would be awesome.

I'll pm you my cell phone # on Facebook, just because.

Ugh, dude I feel for you right now. Math classes were the bane of my existence in college.
    Advisor wants me to take calc 1

Comment

Ayo good lookin' out dawg lemme know.

But seriously, thanks. I'd appreciate it. I have a friend who's a resident of ND shipping me some odds and ends as he finds time to, a couple of boxes of .22 would be awesome.

I'll pm you my cell phone # on Facebook, just because.
      Stoked, some of my old glass work might be featured in Hot Rod.

I kinda miss doing this stuff.

Kinda cool article.

Standing on the start line at Bonneville in 2009, my friends Bill, Tim and I spy a beautiful bright yellow roadster with a color-matched 30'...

Comment

• Glass???

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Glass???
          every one of those windows and the top I hand cut, shaped and fit. The glass is 1/4 in steel mesh glass. Same glass the use on doors in schools. Then I pieced the window regulators together from 2 sets of Model A windows and some parts from an old Chevy.

Comment

• Totally fuckin with this kid in FS.

Comment

• And, I just broke my Multimeter. Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                every one of those windows and the top I hand cut, shaped and fit. The glass is 1/4 in steel mesh glass. Same glass the use on doors in schools. Then I pieced the window regulators together from 2 sets of Model A windows and some parts from an old Chevy.
                That's too cool. How difficult is glass like that to work with?
                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                And, I just broke my Multimeter. Fuck.
                You and Stuart both.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's too cool. How difficult is glass like that to work with?

The hardest part is not messing up the glass when you cut the wire. you actually pull it back and then I used a dremel wheel to cut it.

You and Stuart both.

Comment

And, I just broke my Multimeter. Fuck.
                    yo I called netgear last night and talked to some Asian babe and she said I could set my router to channel 6 or 11 and it will penetrate the steel siding in the shop.

im super doubtful cause she wasn't in the kitchen, or in merica, but its a free try, so I think im gonna give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      yo I called netgear last night and talked to some Asian babe and she said I could set my router to channel 6 or 11 and it will penetrate the steel siding in the shop.

im super doubtful cause she wasn't in the kitchen, or in merica, but its a free try, so I think im gonna give it a shot.
                      just test it a bit. I know a couple channels on a router will get fucked up due to interference from a microwave.

Comment

just test it a bit. I know a couple channels on a router will get fucked up due to interference from a microwave.
                        oh you want to get online? im feelin a hotpocket

Comment

• I know nothing about guns. Too many numbers.

Also, went to the doctor for the first time in 9 years yesterday. Killed my winning streak.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                            I know nothing about guns. Too many numbers.

Also, went to the doctor for the first time in 9 years yesterday. Killed my winning streak.
                            I'm afraid to ask what for, but sorry to hear.

I avoided my trip last week.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Gun shops out here are retarded.

"You don't want a Glock or an AR-15? We can't help you."

Fuck it, I'll buy online.

Comment

I'm afraid to ask what for, but sorry to hear.

I avoided my trip last week.
                                The clap

I destroyed my back actually. Haven't been able to stand up straight in two days.
                                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X