Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looking at odds and ends. I'd love to find an ARC induction box, Feels strut bars, Mugen exhaust, and some other rare pieces, but most of them are incredibly rare and unholy expensive. I've slowly gathered up some cool stuff over the years (Euro-R intake manifold/throttle body, J's Racing carbon fiber intake, Mugen/JASMA header, Mugen lip kit, etc) and it's a hobby to keep gathering up little stuff.

The hunt for rare parts gets addicting.
    Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 02-06-2014, 08:56 AM.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Can't wait for this shitty season to be over
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Morning guys. Taking this shit might make me late.

Comment

• Fuck you Paypal I am NOT opening up your credit card!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Just looking at odds and ends. I'd love to find an ARC induction box, Feels strut bars, Mugen exhaust, and some other rare pieces, but most of them are incredibly rare and unholy expensive. I've slowly gathered up some cool stuff over the years (Euro-R intake manifold/throttle body, J's Racing carbon fiber intake, Mugen/JASMA header, Mugen lip kit, etc) and it's a hobby to keep gathering up little stuff.

Yeah, finding rare parts suck. You should try and find a luxuary door card set for a Touring..fucking nowhere.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Can't wait for this shitty season to be over
            Yep

Comment

Just looking at odds and ends. I'd love to find an ARC induction box, Feels strut bars, Mugen exhaust, and some other rare pieces, but most of them are incredibly rare and unholy expensive. I've slowly gathered up some cool stuff over the years (Euro-R intake manifold/throttle body, J's Racing carbon fiber intake, Mugen/JASMA header, Mugen lip kit, etc) and it's a hobby to keep gathering up little stuff.

You think thats bad?

Try looking for cressida shit

Comment

• I'm enjoying the snow.

Kinda bummed though as the sled I usually ride is out for the weekend. It's all apart waiting on a new track and a bunch of driveline/skid bearings.

Might head to the mountain and ski a bit Sunday instead.

I really might look to get rid of my car this summer and get a small truck that I can put a sled in the back.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Kinda want to get into snow boarding next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Can't wait for this shitty season to be over
                    Amen.
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    You think thats bad?

Try looking for cressida shit
                    I know how rough that can be. Most of the stuff you're looking for is halfway across the world, and even then, it's rare.
                    Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I'm enjoying the snow.

Kinda bummed though as the sled I usually ride is out for the weekend. It's all apart waiting on a new track and a bunch of driveline/skid bearings.

Might head to the mountain and ski a bit Sunday instead.

I really might look to get rid of my car this summer and get a small truck that I can put a sled in the back.
                    How was the riding? I'm registering my pig tomorrow, this weekend looks promising to get out on the trails.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Amen.

I know how rough that can be. Most of the stuff you're looking for is halfway across the world, and even then, it's rare.

How was the riding? I'm registering my pig tomorrow, this weekend looks promising to get out on the trails.
                      Yep and aero is like a million dollars for beat to hell used shit

Comment

• Oh you want a front lip spoiler?

That'll be $600 for this one that's cracked in half with holes and zipties holding it together.

Comment

Amen.

Riding is fairly decent around here now I think. I know up on tug hill it's been real good durning the week. Gets a little beat on the weekends. They got snow yesterday as well so I'm thinking conditions are really good.

Hoping I might be able to make it up there next weekend

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Oh you want a front lip spoiler?

That'll be $600 for this one that's cracked in half with holes and zipties holding it together.
                            People will pay lots of money for genuine jdm battle scars

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Kinda want to get into snow boarding next year
                              Do it man, its a lot of fun.

Comment

• even better when you mix in some drinking

Comment

Working...
                                X