Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you us guys have different rules for electricity, and also different values of what comes inside

but the basics i can do
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yea, its actually not that much cutting. It's just gonna be alot of removing pieces, airbrushing them, then putting those pieces back in the same exact position so when you spray other areas, the over spray doesn't affect the color. Thats the only real pain in the ass.

Comment

• btw do you get 100A in your house and that's not enough?

hmm

we "only" get 40A over here

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          btw do you get 100A in your house and that's not enough?

hmm

we "only" get 40A over here
          Yup. That's what our house has right now, running the washer/dryer draws a large chunk of that already.

My garage only has one 20A outlet in the entire space. It's a joke, really. I tried running my 18gal compressor off of it, and it ran out of juice before it even built up 10PSI.

If I get 100A of dedicated service in the shop, I can run all kinds of goodies reliably.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• maybe because of the way it's distributed

we get 40A thru 230V at 50Hz

and if i'm not mistaken you get 110V at 60hz or something like that

the upgrade from 100 to 200 doens't seem like a DIY-job to me

Comment

• Pretty much accurate. We don't get the higher voltage. I'll be paying the electrician from work to do it with me (I'll mostly be watching and help run wire), I don't need to burn my house down.

Also, the last feature that was done (the Porsche) is a local guy. His feature kind of urks me out, mostly because the whole "story" behind it is a bunch of puffed-up nonsense. He didn't build it, he paid a shop (which, ironically, my friend works at) to do all the work. And by all the work, I mean install the coilovers, align it, and mount the wheels. Not exactly a "build", especially when all you do is sign the checks.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• no work or school ftw
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• second that

i'm so glad i graduated evening school

4 fools in my class have to redo certain courses
                  Last edited by P78; 02-05-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Morning all.

I shouldn't have went to BWW last night. Fucking got home just before 3am... Feeling like a Khalil.

Comment

• Sup.

Chris, check the gauage of your main line power into your box. That shit's expensive and it used to be a different size between 100a and 200a.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                        No school. Ftw.
                        I found you car on some facebook page last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          I found you car on some facebook page last night
                          Where?

Annnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, my dad rear ended somebody. -.-

Comment

• Duder why dont u run andy's wheels on the cressy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Sup.

Chris, check the gauage of your main line power into your box. That shit's expensive and it used to be a different size between 100a and 200a.
                              The whole thing is going to be replaced, the drop for 100a is way too small for 200a. The fuckers we bought our house from skimped on that when they did the "repairs"

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                Where?

Annnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, my dad rear ended somebody. -.-
                                Here

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X