• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    you just turned down some RS's?

r u a faggot
    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    requote

mentioning your gayp1's in a wheel trading negotiation is like telling a girl youre trying to bang, that she should remember you still have your hand

cause we all know you aren't gonna nail her

#samespecs
    I'm not even going to warrant a response your bullshit being spewed all over this thread any longer. You are so retarded that it fucking hurts.

How you haven't been banned yet is beyond me.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I am looking at a budget bag setup. This is not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        I am looking at a budget bag setup. This is not good.
        Guess what rhymes with bag?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Guess what rhymes with bag?
          Drag
          Hag
          Nag

Comment

• Dear lord

Comment

• Don't even know what that is but looks cool.

Comment

• Chris, get them RS's so you can be internet cool. You just need to color match them to a car and then wait for the e-fame train to roll in.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I'm not even going to warrant a response your bullshit being spewed all over this thread any longer. You are so retarded that it fucking hurts.

How you haven't been banned yet is beyond me.
                  I wish you were a mod so you could ban me, so that I could spend that time singing at the top of my lungs of the fuck which I do not give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    I wish you were a mod so you could ban me, so that I could spend that time singing at the top of my lungs of the fuck which I do not give.
                    So if you give no fucks, don't own a vehicle that you are lowering, and dislike most of us, why are you here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Chris, get them RS's so you can be internet cool. You just need to color match them to a car and then wait for the e-fame train to roll in.
                      Then sell them as soon as my feature from Canibeatyouoff is off the front page and the VW homos stop tugging me.

All joking aside, I'd love to have a set of RS wheels for my car. Just can't justify owning two sets of wheels in the exact same spec, especially if they're going to see track time. I'll buy a set of AP1's by the barrel and not give a fuck. If I manage to tweak an RS... well that's different.
                      Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      At some point, you should start giving a fuck about how people view you. Especially if you want anyone to take you even slightly seriously. It's called being an adult.

Not "fuck u i aint even mad tho #yolo #swag #troll #icrymyselftosleep

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      So if you give no fucks, don't own a vehicle that you are lowering, and dislike most of us, why are you here?
                      Yo bro he aint even mad tho, bro he's here to troll us and not give a fuck, he loves tha h8erz
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Yo bro he aint even mad tho, bro he's here to troll us and not give a fuck, he loves tha h8erz
                        Granted I don't have a lowered car right now, but I don't go around proclaiming that I give no fucks and trolling everyone in my path.

Comment

• lolwtf is going on in here
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            lolwtf is going on in here
                            we're fighting over weather RS's are still the cool kid wheels.

And that Miro hates Chris.

Comment

this is my summer daily

cause this is the only forum I like, and I dont really want to look for another one.
                              you guys give me a hard time, and sometimes I give you guys a hard time.
                              none of this matters, this is data on the internet of waste.
                              I like you guys

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Then sell them as soon as my feature from Canibeatyouoff is off the front page and the VW homos stop tugging me.

All joking aside, I'd love to have a set of RS wheels for my car. Just can't justify owning two sets of wheels in the exact same spec, especially if they're going to see track time. I'll buy a set of AP1's by the barrel and not give a fuck. If I manage to tweak an RS... well that's different.

At some point, you should start giving a fuck about how people view you. Especially if you want anyone to take you even slightly seriously. It's called being an adult.

Not "fuck u i aint even mad tho #yolo #swag #troll #icrymyselftosleep

dude you have grown up and are wise beyond my understanding. go forth and bless the earth with thy divinity.

oh and pick up some humor along the way

Comment

we're fighting over weather RS's are still the cool kid wheels.

And that Miro hates Chris.
                                *whether
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X