Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is worried about the snow here tomorrow and I'm just sitting here hoping he gym is still open.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      I need to do a bit more exploring next time I go to Japan, that car and heaps of other super low cars are all from the Hiroshima area, so the low and tight fitment wheels look got the name Hiroshima-style.

No surprise there coz 326 Power shop is located in the Hiroshima area.

Also need to visit Liberty Walk and Mizuno Works, attend a bosozuku meet and a few other things.
      You're far more into it than I am, b ut you've pretty much hit the nail on the head for stuff I want to see, too. There was a local guy stationed in Japan for a few years that I kept in contact with, the stuff he would see was insane.
      Originally posted by andybob View Post
      That K900 thread is going to turn into a shit show.

I need to stay out. lol
      Yeah... I want to stay out of it, but some people just ask for it.

There is nothing wrong with Kia cars, they're great for filling the "low-buck while staying reliable" bill. Some people think this K900 is the fucking second coming of luxury cars, and now Kia is a big player in that market.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      The old look of that 180 when it had the big review banner and the yellow wheels is actually pretty crazy, coz he radiused the rear fender a few cms to get the rim on guard look instead of tucking rim.

His chassis rails were scrapped to pieces literally.

When he re-built the car into the rocket bunny look, he tubbed the front guards pretty much almost to the bonnet, raised the engine and cross member 2cms, shortened the rails and made inverted rail section running on the inside of the car to let him lower the car more.

I've been reading his Jap blog through a translate tool and he spent over $11k transforming the car
      And here I am worrying about spending $3.5k on an engine build.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Everyone is worried about the snow here tomorrow and I'm just sitting here hoping he gym is still open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Morning guys.
          Morning John.
          Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Everyone is worried about the snow here tomorrow and I'm just sitting here hoping he gym is still open.
          I'm just hoping they don't oversalt the fucking roads again. My truck is clean and I want to keep it that way.

How's the house hunting going man?
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I gotta stay out of that kia thread. That Matt kid seriously pisses me off.

Comment

• They're gritting the roads here, it's not even cold enough for it to snow

Comment

• They were throwing salt down my street, too. Getting ready for the shitstorm tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Morning John.

I'm just hoping they don't oversalt the fucking roads again. My truck is clean and I want to keep it that way.

How's the house hunting going man?
                  Kinda gave up on that for the time being. Prolly get myself a little apartment for the time being and just do that for a while. I want to see where I place in this state trooper exam thing and go from there. I also don't want to be locked down to a house yet. I really want to do a little traveling and have fun before I have kids.

I'm also seeing someone right now. She's fantastic to say the least. Too bad she lives about an hour away and her schedule is crazy, but we're doing our best and trying to make it work. I really like this girl. She's into fitness and a hardcore snowmobiler. I mean, what more can a guy ask for?

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  I gotta stay out of that kia thread. That Matt kid seriously pisses me off.
                  Yeah. I just gotta stay outta there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Glad to hear things are going well for you dude. You don't have to preach to me about kids- that shit is breathing down my neck.

This weather has been a huge downer this year for snowmobiling, that's for sure. Hopefully you guys get some riding in.

Comment

• This recent heavy slick snow was fun once it was packed.

Comment

• Hell yeah Andy getting fit and getting a girl.

Comment

• I did clear the 4 ft snow burm to get into my driveway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Hell yeah Andy getting fit and getting a girl.
                            But does she even lift

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              But does she even lift

Nice one Andy

Comment

• Actually she does lift.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X